smack it
(view spoiler)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 254 comments Mod
bop it

message 4: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments

take em i don't want em

all are open for romance, friendships, and rivalries

Turner [hiatus] ISO Greek pantheon babbies for Taz (Iris, Greek pantheon RA) to mother. She will be there to listen to your problems. She will be there for people’s nightmares. She will hug everyone with good news and anyone who’s sad.

message 6: by cosmic (new)

Turner : i can see my daisy charrie being close to taz even tho daisy would have to ask taz for her name like ten times

message 7: by Turner [hiatus] (last edited May 07, 2018 01:32PM) (new)

Turner [hiatus] Omg Taz will make a little name patch for her jacket just so Daisy doesn't have to ask <3

update: Cain [Tartarus] is complete, so if anyone wants to get in trouble or has a goodnatured sort that gets in trouble for silly things and has to be sent to Cain and wants some kind of cute "oh it's you again" thing, lemme know

also Nico (Persephone) is almost complete, she's as sweet and twee as they come [reserved for pining/romance with Hades, but I would welcome other connections, even flirtations]

message 8: by bb (last edited May 07, 2018 01:13PM) (new)

bb (boxboy) @cosmic; what you want with sen, bby? just a warning, though, he's gonna be a pretty eccentric sort of dude

message 9: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Abdul Alhazred (abdul-alhazred)
I have Puck the Puca. Just so happened to be named after the moon, which was named after the Shakespearean character, which happened to be named after his species. He is a foundling - the opposite of a changeling, the sickly fae child left in place when his parents stole away a healthy human baby. He is gay af and wants a strong older man in his life.

message 10: by bb (new)

bb (boxboy) "He is gay af and wants a strong older man in his life." that's one relatable boy tbh

message 11: by Turner [hiatus] (new)

Turner [hiatus] she's not complete yet, but still looking for a jock/prep type to have a hateship/fling thing with Katya (Morrigan -- goth punk witchy girl)

message 12: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments ₍ boxboy ₎ wrote: "@cosmic; what you want with sen, bby? just a warning, though, he's gonna be a pretty eccentric sort of dude"

how eccentric? because he could be good friends w/ daisy, who's a bit eccentric. and luca — my super confused child — could find sen intriguing

message 13: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Abdul Alhazred (abdul-alhazred) Turner wrote: "she's not complete yet, but still looking for a jock/prep type to have a hateship/fling thing with Katya (Morrigan -- goth punk witchy girl)"

cernunnos could be friends with her?

message 14: by cosmic (last edited May 07, 2018 02:41PM) (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments Turner wrote: "Omg Taz will make a little name patch for her jacket just so Daisy doesn't have to ask <3

update: Cain [Tartarus] is complete, so if anyone wants to get in trouble or has a goodnatured sort that ..."

timber and cain could have that relationship, though it might be more of a "can you stop punching people for one second please" kind of bond

and oooh selen and nico could be a cute pairing

message 15: by Turner [hiatus] (new)

Turner [hiatus] Panhellenios wrote: "Turner wrote: "she's not complete yet, but still looking for a jock/prep type to have a hateship/fling thing with Katya (Morrigan -- goth punk witchy girl)"

cernunnos could be friends with her?"

yes, she will also need friends ^^ lemme know if/when you have a brainstorm up for them

message 16: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Abdul Alhazred (abdul-alhazred) Turner wrote: "Panhellenios wrote: "Turner wrote: "she's not complete yet, but still looking for a jock/prep type to have a hateship/fling thing with Katya (Morrigan -- goth punk witchy girl)"

cernunnos could be..."

Not much yet, though Cameron Monaghan is his face claim. Probably highly sexual and deeply into nature.

message 17: by Turner [hiatus] (new)

Turner [hiatus] cosmic [partial-hiatus] wrote: "timber and cain could have that relationship, though it might be more of a "can you stop punching people for one second please" kind of bond

and oooh selen and nico could be a cute pairing"

1. sounds fun XD has timber been at the school long?
2. oooh can't wait to learn more about selen ^^

message 18: by Turner [hiatus] (new)

Turner [hiatus] Panhellenios wrote: "Not much yet, though Cameron Monaghan is his face claim. Probably highly sexual and deeply into nature.)"

color me intrigued

message 19: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments Turner wrote: "cosmic [partial-hiatus] wrote: "timber and cain could have that relationship, though it might be more of a "can you stop punching people for one second please" kind of bond

and oooh selen and nico..."

originally, i was going to have timber as a first year that's only been there like a month, but i can change it to work with the pairing plot

aah, she's a character i made a while ago but have yet to use. she's very observant and a bit of the loner-type, but can hold a conversation if ever approached. i might make her a photographer but idk yet.

message 20: by Abdul Alhazred (new)

Abdul Alhazred (abdul-alhazred) Turner wrote: "Panhellenios wrote: "Not much yet, though Cameron Monaghan is his face claim. Probably highly sexual and deeply into nature.)"

color me intrigued"

I'll finish Puck first before I make Cernunnos, though.

message 21: by bb (new)

bb (boxboy) @cosmic; not completely off the handles or anything, but certainly odd. pretty arrogant, oblivious to social norms and cues. seems cold and collected in front of strangers but behind the scenes is lowkey a dumb version of a mad scientist. also likes his narcotics a little much, which doesn't help.

daisy is adorable wowow. yeah i think that would work quite well if she doesn't mind having a callous friend. he wouldn't be subtle about her memory loss

luca could be interesting but hypnos would be cagey around him. a lot of sneering and very reluctantly enjoying the company of him tbh

message 22: by Turner [hiatus] (new)

Turner [hiatus] @cosmic both sound good and I approve!
@panhellenios take your time, sounds like a couple cool chars ^^

message 23: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments ₍ boxboy ₎ wrote: "@cosmic; not completely off the handles or anything, but certainly odd. pretty arrogant, oblivious to social norms and cues. seems cold and collected in front of strangers but behind the scenes is ..."

aaah, gotchu. so, daisy then, rather than luca. tbh, she probably has never met someone that actually remembers her memory loss, so she'll just shrug at him and continue on with whatever they're doing. she's a v angry person with like activism and stuff, so she'd probably rant to him a lot.

but why does the actual fc fit sen's personality so much

message 24: by bb (new)

bb (boxboy) @cosmic; he would enable her angry rants so much oh no. i love them already

yoyoyo
(view spoiler)

message 26: by cosmic (new)

The Outsider : i'm interested in some stuff with your charries but i'm too lazy to write em out rn, so i'll get back to it soon

coo

message 28: by cosmic (new)

The Outsider :
okay so for dionysus dude, jisung will def envy him because he's all about being super intelligent, but he has no social life, and it upsets him that dionysus can do both and not just
y'know
combust
and khalid is a party boi as well so look at that two party bois

i see selen being sorta close to vor, just cause selen likes silence a lot and if you put the two of them in a room, a word might not be uttered from selen after four hours

timber is timber and she's here for that good evil shit so she'd be really into necromancy, but that's more an academic bond ofc

luca has a dick and likes dick jokes so sign him up with thor... seriously though, they'd be a cute (platonic?) duo

jisung tries to connect with any teacher as possible just to get them good grades, so he'd like tsukiyomo as his teacher a lot a lot

message 29: by Jess (last edited May 09, 2018 09:32PM) (new)

message 30: by cosmic (new)

Ara : how dare you put my three loves (lucky, reece, and darwin) in this rp

but ahhh i want collabs with you. do you have anything you're specifically looking for in mind?

@cosmic
cool cool, we could throw dj khalid and dante (dionysus) into a roleplay at some point to see where that goes
and i'd love to see the dynamic that might arise between jisung and tsukiyomo

message 32: by cosmic (new)

i'm screaming @ the nickname
mk... i'm tryna work on him but you see, timber's bio was something i had planned out from a l o n g time ago, and so i have to start from scratch with khalid to keep a similar format and just ughh

same but idk if i want that to be romantic or platonic i'm so tired

@ara
hmmm i really wanna do somethin with ya boi reece king there and dionysus,
im likin marmennil too, tsukiyomo would be really intrigued by him if you wanna do something gay and then there's also vor (zinovia) and she'd be interested in him.

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess | 122 comments
Cosmic : you're welcome

Hmmm I think the only solid idea I have is darwin needs someone to tell read: force him to sleep and eat when he's supposed to my boi is stubborn and resists help XD Other than that I'm pretty open to whatever whether it be friends, romance, mentor, rival, ect, ect, ect

message 35: by cosmic (last edited May 07, 2018 06:58PM) (new)

i offer up jisung to tell darwin to get his shit together

for lucky, you got me at 'help this boy find a lil love' and i would say that him and selen would be cute, but it's really up to you... selen is just v observant and a bit obedient and she'd just find lucky hella intriguing
also him and khalid are rlly alike

reece and daisy can be two sunshines i approve of this message

i can't think of much for aboratch and marmennill

for suijin however, i can see timber being a disobedient shit and / throws trash on ground and "fucking fight me"

china and luca can be chill beans together... also that is an instant connection because luca is from china and your fc is china let's goooo

@cosmic
teacher student shit is good shit
i'll make tsukiyomo tonight and if you want him to end up with ya boi jisung
as for my broski khalid, no rush or anythin, i just really wanna do something with my childish gambino faceclaim

message 37: by cosmic (new)

it lowkey is good shit ngl

message 38: by cosmic (new)

badger : gimme taeyong do you have anything that you're specifically looking for for any of your charries?

message 39: by cosmic (new)

badger : i'm boutta knock out, so i'll get back to you asap tomorrow

message 40: by Turner [hiatus] (new)

Turner [hiatus] @badger -- fenrir and katya (morrigan) need some kind of dynamic

message 41: by Benny Boot (last edited May 12, 2018 07:33AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 226 comments okay so here is all of mine that i attempted ot do last night, plus my boi silas.

Silas-Shu
(view spoiler)

Jeremiah Bradbury- Hodr
(view spoiler)

Any and all ideas are welcome so uh yeah

message 42: by cosmic (last edited May 08, 2018 10:29AM) (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments badger [ghosting] wrote: "
mm well i don't have rhea on there yet, and i'm thinking about snagging phobos. but! i'll put it in a spoiler in case it ends up being long ~

vishnu;
- possibly a girl she's romantically invol..."

okay so these are my ideas

(view spoiler)

message 43: by Jess (last edited May 08, 2018 10:35AM) (new)

Jess | 122 comments
@cosmic-

(view spoiler)

@outsider

(view spoiler)

@badger

(view spoiler)

@boxboy

(view spoiler)

@turner

(view spoiler)

@anyone else Brainstorms have been updated lemme know if you see anything

message 44: by Jess (new)

Jess | 122 comments oh shit that's a lot longer than I thought lemme put that in spoilers

message 45: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments Ara ~ Without changing a part of me, how do I get to heaven wrote: " @cosmic-

Sounds good this boi needs someone to make him get his shit together

As for Selen hmmm she's very intriguing, but I don't know if her and Lucky would be a good fit. We can always rp it ..."

sure, of course. i'm really not sure what to do with selen's persona at the moment, just because i haven't given her any special traits, so i guess we'll just see where the rp goes

timber is just... she's a special child... she was homeless all of her life and did horrible things to survive. she's also the reincarnation of phrike, the spirit of fear, so she's just a v scary child

message 46: by bb (last edited May 08, 2018 03:41PM) (new)

bb (boxboy) @ara; vini is just. he's set and set is supposed to be the Bad guy (most of the time) but he's just so short and unintimidating in this form and he's really bitter abt it even when he doesn't know which deity he is, he is still a ball of anger. probably plays punk music all the time and thinks he's tough shit. not quite sure what i'm looking for with him, but probably something either dark or angsty. kind of looking forward to whoever claims horus tbh

as for brianna, i just switched her from benzaiten to apollo. so she's That now and not super developed, but as far as collabs go i'd probably want some friends and maybe someone to have romantic tension with?

message 47: by Turner [hiatus] (new)

Turner [hiatus] ₍ boxboy ₎ wrote: "@ara; vini is just. he's set and set is supposed to be the Bad guy (most of the time) but he's just so short and unintimidating in this form and he's really bitter abt it even when he doesn't know ..."

OOH katya can be a bitchy friend to your punk boy!

message 48: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments badger [ghosting] wrote: "
@turner; yes yes. for him i'd say they could most likely start out as fwb but i'm thinking since they're both kinda difficult when it comes to socializing, maybe feelings develop? up to you ~ i ..."

for daisy and ryujin, i'm lowkey craving something romantic, but idk if it to do long-term or short-term hnngh

message 49: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments badger [ghosting] wrote: "cosmic [partial hiatus] wrote: "badger [ghosting] wrote: "
@turner; yes yes. for him i'd say they could most likely start out as fwb but i'm thinking since they're both kinda difficult when it com..."

long term long term long term

message 50: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 135 comments badger [ghosting] wrote: "cosmic [partial hiatus] wrote: "badger [ghosting] wrote: "cosmic [partial hiatus] wrote: "badger [ghosting] wrote: "
@turner; yes yes. for him i'd say they could most likely start out as fwb but i..."

everything else is perfect !! just wanted to clarify on daisy and ryujin

« previous 1 3 4 5 6