Enough Undermine discussion

Let's Call it Home: > Introductions From Us.

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello and thank you for viewing "Enough Undermine" and it's discussions. Please introduce yourself here with a five page bio or a hello.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 7 comments Well...I see the group is just starting up. I guess I'll see what develops.

:)

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 7 comments Hello I arrived

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Lillian, Mike and Faith! I'm so happy that you guys joined. Thank you. And yes, we shall see how this groups goes! It can be a firework or a puddle of diesel... Ha ha.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) *bursts into room, tripping and falling over every single thing in my path but somehow staying upright* I'm here, I'm here! Hello!!!

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments appears in a cute witch outfit "poof! XD"

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments "how cute am i?" *looks like my profile pic

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 7 comments ...I can put on my Ren-Fair costume. I'm supposed to be a monk...but it looks to me like I'm wearing a cheap nightshirt with a bath robe.

And I'm going out in public to walk around the Ren-Fair in it.

message 10: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) Hey Everyone!
Excited to join this one!
Thanks for the invite :)

message 11: by Silvia (new)

Silvia | 1 comments Hello All! Thx to Kaitlyn for the invite. ; )

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments i will be the cutest one of all, POOF!* throws smoke at the ground and hided behind a rock, tho u can still see me

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 7 comments cough, cough....where'd all this smoke come from?

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments giggles* maaaaggggiiicc

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone and thank you so much for joining, it means tons with all the outfits, smoke and all! Ha ha!

I'll just be over here with a pair of boots and a flannel if that's allowed... ;D

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments runs over and hugs kaitlyn "mama"

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 7 comments I think you need a signed permission slip from Kaitlyn before you hug...

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments oh...

message 19: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments i want kaitlyn to be my mama tho

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments kait? can u be my mama*holds my arms up to her to be picked up

message 21: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 2 comments Hi, everyone. I'm new here. I just wanna check this group up.

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments welcome ^^

message 23: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette (jj5again) | 1 comments Hello. Jeanette is my name.

I'm old. So I write in complete sentences. But am and always have been for quantities that Kaitlyn describes in the intro and invitation. And I can clearly remember when up WAS up and down WAS down. No longer. I don't do "group think" well at all. Never have. Individual opinion/ your gut feelings and logical opinions count way more.

message 24: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1 comments Hello, I am just now getting to my group invitations.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Simi, Jeanette and Hiruko! That you all so much for joining. Welcome, it's great to have you.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 7 comments Yo!

message 27: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny | 2 comments Thank you, Kaitlyn. :)

message 28: by Mylien (new)

Mylien Lai | 3 comments Hi everyone!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Bichlien and welcome! Pleasure to meet you, thank you for joining!

message 30: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments hey can we do rps here?

message 31: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) @Mykayla
Nice entry here!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Hello *waves*

message 33: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments Mykayla wrote: "Greetings fellow human-like creatures! it is I, the mediocre great and totally boring enthusiastic Mykayla! I am not sorry if I offend anyone in this group with my awesomely fluent mostly unnecessa..."

hugs* u remind me alot of chara from undertale ^^ i think we will be great friends^^

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Mykayla, welcome and thanks for joining! I love your introduction. XD Also, welcome Princess Nhya!

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited May 14, 2018 11:43AM) (new)

alice wrote: "hey can we do rps here?"

I can set up an RP area.

message 36: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments hugs* yay! also can u be my online mother?

message 37: by Drew (new)

Drew Waters | 1 comments Hello!

message 38: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments hi drew ^^

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Heya Drew and welcome, thanks for joining!

alice wrote: "hugs* yay! also can u be my online mother?"
I guess I can be if ya would like me too. XD

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan | 6 comments Thanks for the invite kaitlyn

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem, Lex! Thanks for joining and I hope ya have a good time here. :)

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan | 6 comments yeep

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

How're you doing today?

message 44: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 16 comments i is goo mama~

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan | 6 comments eh ur trn tho

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad you're good, Alice and hope your day gets better, Lex. I actually replied last night if you got it. ;)

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan | 6 comments yeah, and thanks. But hopefully I can get a better day.

message 48: by Larissa (new)

Larissa | 1 comments First of all thanks for inviting me Kaitlyn!

I'm always happy to make new friends, so feel free to send me a friend invite if you like. If you want to know more about me you can check out the "About Me" section in my profiel.... or ask me anything your interesstet in of course. ;-)

Have a nice day everyone!