Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

General > Mod Corner

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod
This thread is for Mods only

message 2: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) I recommend doing some spring cleaning, delete all the members who don't show up or comment or anything. They're just wasting space.

message 3: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

That's a good idea. And send a group message to all members warning them of this

message 4: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Maybe it's also time to add more gifs and get more of a solid plot going

message 5: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Yeah. You can start by making the threads and folders necessary for your rival school

message 6: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) And we need students to go there... last time there was like... two people that said they would

message 7: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

I'll make a character for there too. I think we really need to promote this group.

Any idea if Yuki is online right now?

message 8: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) DO you want one fo the Headmistresses?

message 9: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Yeah, I'll take one

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiruko wrote: "I'll make a character for there too. I think we really need to promote this group.

Any idea if Yuki is online right now?"

I'm online now :)

message 11: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Yuki can you send out a group message reminding about activity here? And then give a few days before you go through and remove inactives?

Also can you be in charge of dorm sorting and approving characters?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhhhh Ok. I won't be here after the end of the month though. They are taking our computers and the one at home is broken.

How many days?

message 13: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Three or four should be enough.

And same here. They're going to take the school computers soon and I don't even have a computer but I'm going to try and use the app

message 14: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hello mods. Which of you are online currently?

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2018 12:07PM) (new)

Mwe for a bit

message 16: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

For how long?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm... Until my brother decides to Take the Xbox from me so he can play with his friends. so maybe 30 minutes or so. If we're lucky maybe an hour

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually scratch that. He's Awake. Bye

message 19: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Yikes

message 20: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I'm online, I couldn't respond earlier bc I was stuck outside m e l t i n g

Is there anything you'd like me to do or help with?

message 21: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Hey, I have an idea for a thread that could be very beneficial for character creations.
So in a lot of the groups I’ve been in, they’ve had a character help thread; which could help you if you’re stuck on a character and don’t have any ideas, stuck on a history or personality, can’t decide a faceclaim to use, etc.
I just know it’s helped me tremendously with creating characters, and I believe that it could help a ton of people.

message 22: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hey I just got out of my SAT. I think that is a great idea! Would you mind creating it and just explaining it in the first post?

message 23: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

I would also like to discuss what we do about the rival school component that was thought up by a previous mod who is not a part of the group anymore. I have no idea what they had planned or what they were hoping from it, so I'd like to know if we should continue with it or not

message 24: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Yeah! Let me grab my laptop and I’ll do that right away.

message 25: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I personally think that the rival school is a very good idea. Maybe there could be competitions between the two? It's up to you though!

message 26: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Alright. That sounds like a good idea. I just didn't know where to go with it. Originally I wasn't considering adding a rival school.

message 27: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Maybe it could just be a WIP for the time being, until things are completely figured out, or it's been decided to just drop it?

message 28: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

We could leave it as a WIP for now until things are figured out. I'd also like to get some more opinions as well

message 29: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) That’s a good idea. For the opinions, maybe someone could create a poll about it, to see what the other group members think?

message 30: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

That's a good idea, I'll get on that