What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Starfire
This topic is about Starfire
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance about a woman who was married to someone famous, actor or a singer. He died leaving the main character widowed. After 2 years, she starts dating an old friend. The paparazzi finds out and starts stalking her and hounding her. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chanele (new) - added it

Chanele | 10 comments Romance Fiction Book. I read the book about 15 years ago. Its about a woman who was married to someone famous. He was either an actor or a singer. He died leaving the main character widowed. After 2 years, she starts dating an old friend. The paparazzi finds out and starts stalking her and hounding her. The main character and her dead husband had a mutual friend that is setting her up. The friend was secretly in love with the dead famous man and believes that the main character is dishonoring their relationship by moving on. She starts leading the press to capture the main character in bad positions. By the end of the book she tries to kill the main character. It was a mass market paperback. I don't remember names or book cover images. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 41527 comments Mod
Chanele, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group page - which explain what to put in your header. If you are unable to use the edit link, a mod can help.

message 3: by Kym (new)

message 4: by ssetayf (new)

ssetayf ssetayf | 42 comments Starfire Starfire by Barbara Bretton Barbara Bretton

Absolutely this book, I read a few days ago. :)

message 5: by Chanele (new) - added it

Chanele | 10 comments Thank you! Starfire is right!