Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Looking for CP - Contemporary Romance Adult-NA-YA

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (last edited May 04, 2018 06:07AM) (new)

Kimberly Ann | 16 comments Hi,

I am looking for a long-term critiquing partner. Hoping to find someone willing to bounce ideas off of and of course exchange work, giving each other constructive critiques. My WIP is an NA romance. Future work may also include YA and Adult all contemporary romance.

Blurb for WIP - Judged

The first time they spoke, Ellie was flustered, annoyed, embarrassed, and possibly even a little bit charmed. Not that she would ever admit it. She wasn't interested in a guy like Garratt Knowles. No, he was too arrogant, he was nothing other than another egotistical athlete who strutted around like he owned the place.

The first time they spoke wasn't the first time he noticed her. He knew her type. Judgmental. But damn those green eyes glaring at him through those dark-framed glasses while she scrunched her nose at him made his heart beat off kilter.

Age Range: YA NA Adult

Genre: Contemporary Romace

My last 5 star Read Transcend Duet by Jewel E Ann

If interested you can reach me at kaddallaire@gmail.com

Cheers!
K.Ann

message 2: by Helen (new)

Helen Hyland (helen_hyland) | 13 comments I would be interested in talking to you and maybe swapping a few chapters - discussing out and seeing how we fit?

Right now, my project is a trilogy - Apocalyptic / Romance.

I have completed the first book. - if you are interested - please shoot me an email?

helenhylandwrites@gmail.com