#BookBaeReadalong discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
ACOTAR Thoughts!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Caught Between Pages | 11 comments Mod
If you're going to include spoilers PLEASE say so, and mention what chapter you're on so that we know what/how to discuss!!!

Gabrigeeta (gabrigeeta_) Loved this series! Don't think I'm going to re-read it though, just weigh in my thoughts to whatever comments you guys have.

Caught Between Pages | 11 comments Mod
Okay so I'm about halfway through and I don't get the fandom's attachment to Rhys. HE'S SUCH A JACKASS.

WhattheGemini | 8 comments Hello Everyone. Just wanted to share my thoughts so far. I'm covering chapters 1 - 27
● Spoilers ahead ●

What I enjoy most about this story is the world building. It's so vivid and filled with so many different interesting creatures like the puca, Naga, suriel and the Bogge.

I truly hate Nesta. She's a bitch. Rereading this, I had forgot Feyre was the youngest of her sisters!

Feyre is so weak in this book and it's annoying. She has no self worth. Her characters comes off as the plain jane trope. She doesn't think much of herself but she's always doing extraordinary things. Like fighting the Naga, and killing 2! Then she caught a suriel which is apparently super freaking hard. Then on top of that she was the heart of her family, taking care of all of them.

The scene with Lucien, Feyre, and Bogge was awesome and creepy. I probably would've looked at it and died. 😂

I roll my eyes everytime Tamlin's claws shoot out. Tamlin literally gets mad at everything. The first time reading this I didn't notice all the warning signs of how controlling Tamlin was.

I laugh everytime Feyre talks about Lucien's eye. 🤣 I enjoy Lucien sometimes, but he was wrong for sending Feyre out for that suriel. Then he hesitated when she screamed! I wouldn't trust him anymore after that. But Feyre is an idiot, so she will trust. Lol.

Tamlin is a boring brute and the love interest between him and Feyre sucks.

I'm a Rhysand fanatic, so I won't turn into a fan girl on this post. Butttt I adore Rhysand! 😂

WhattheGemini | 8 comments Excuse my grammatical errors! The Rhysand fandom kicks in during book 2. I don't won't to spoil anything so that's all I'll say.

Gabrigeeta (gabrigeeta_) Caught Between Pages wrote: "Okay so I'm about halfway through and I don't get the fandom's attachment to Rhys. HE'S SUCH A JACKASS."

You'll understand why everyone loves Rhys so much in the second book. I was team Tamilin all the way in the 1st book as well, but things changed...

Lou (Lou and Life) (louisepayne) | 5 comments Mod
WhattheGemini wrote: "Hello Everyone. Just wanted to share my thoughts so far. I'm covering chapters 1 - 27
● Spoilers ahead ●

What I enjoy most about this story is the world building. It's so vivid and filled with so ..."

Yeah I forgot how annoying Nesta/Elain were!! It made me not like Elain a lot more 😂 She doesn't do much but be the figure of niceness...
That is like all of the inconsistencies in Feyre's character that you point out 😂
I agree with all your points as a rereader 😂
Especially being a Rhys fangirl 😂

Lou (Lou and Life) (louisepayne) | 5 comments Mod
Gabrielle wrote: "Caught Between Pages wrote: "Okay so I'm about halfway through and I don't get the fandom's attachment to Rhys. HE'S SUCH A JACKASS."

You'll understand why everyone loves Rhys so much in the secon..."

SAME! I was a Team Tamlin girl. I was so wrong...😂