My Sibling The Mythical Being! discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Here's the place to talk all things Transylvania in the My Sister the Vamp series. The twins first visit the hub of all vampires in Love Bites (MSTV#6) and return in Date With Destiny (MSTV#10). Anything you want to say about their grandparents, the royal family or any of the Transylvanian settings (the manor, the palace, Wallachia Academy), please comment here!

Beware - this discussion may contain spoilers from ANY of the MSTV books as we DO allow them here.

Haaaave fun!

message 2: by Sophie, The Joker (last edited Oct 25, 2018 04:03AM) (new)

Sophie | 1254 comments I think this is your favourite location in the MSTV series, Dais? I also love it. I think for me it's because it's so different to Franklin Grove, and what with the manor, palace and royalty etc. I would guess also what a lot of MSTV readers are used to in their real lives.

It's great to be able to vicariously live through Ivy and Olivia as they explore these epic buildings and grounds. Sort of like what's so awesome about Hogwarts with all the history, secrets, grandeur and detail.

Here's a question for anyone... What is your favourite moment of the series that happens in Transylvania? (it doesn't have to have anything to do with the location, can just be a moment that happened while they were there) I'll have a think and get back to you with my answer.

Also in case you haven't seen it peeps, Daisy made an awesome poll about your favourite location from MSTV that you can vote on anytime here: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...