Angels Don't Fall discussion

Human City > Stadium

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) A massive stadium

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Amaya was walking around the empty stadium. It was after-hours and she snuck in. There were no guards for some reason. She had a bat in her hands narrating what she was doing. "Ooh, Scott looks nervous now. Is she going to make the hit? Or is she going to miss and be beaten up by her teammates in the locker room?" She held the bat up high, "Jenkins throws aaaaaaaaand..." she hung the bat, "Scott hit the a home run!!! It's a miracle people. For the first time in history, Scott hit the invisible ball!!!!" She jumped up, "I won I won I won!"

message 3: by ladybug (new)

ladybug Maura flew in the stadium, the quiet enveloping her mind. Finally some peace and quiet, no voices, no thoughts, no swearing, no drama. She floated through around, and sat on the rafters, when suddenly, she heard someone. Thoughts? No, they were faint, luckily. She did hear someone yelling loudly, though. How in the world did they get in without being noticed? But then again, SHE had managed to get in. She searched the stadium, eyes swiveling, till she saw a figure.

message 4: by ladybug (new)

ladybug ((I'll be right back, I need to feed myself and my dog. It's 10: 16 and I haven't eaten breakfast yet....))

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Amaya laughed and dropped the bat on the ground. She made a fist making it look like a microphone and made her voice sound professional, "so Amaya how do you feel about winning........the game?" She moved to the right and dropped her hand, "I feel like jumping into a pile a ice and then jumping into fire and then jumping into a pile of ice again." She smiled and left her reporter self alone. The stadium was so quiet, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

message 6: by ladybug (new)

ladybug Maura flinched as she heard a loud scream. No, not a scream, a yell. But loud, nevertheless. She flew down into the middle area of the stadium, and landed softly on the ground. The turf felt good on her bare feet. Stepping forward slowly, she reached out slightly with her mind, and a cascade of thoughts met her head. Loud, so very loud, that she could barely make out emotions from thoughts from present to past. She crouched, trying to block the noise, and after several seconds she managed to numb the noise with her mind. Focusing on nothing but a brick wall, she walked toward the girl. She could tell easily that the girl was not human.

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Amaya turned, hearing something, and saw a girl. Crap, she thought. "Um, hi." She said stupidly. The girl was probably going to report her or something. She looked her up and down, she didn't seem like the reporting type. Amaya gave her a half smile. "Hey, I'm Amaya."

message 8: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Slow your role. These characters haven't even been reviewed. I gotta ask you to delete these posts until the characters have been reviewed.

message 9: by ladybug (new)

ladybug Sorry. (Also, Lisa, I'll just copy what we've written so far, and paste it in a document so we can paste it back in here after our characters get reviewed.)

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((ok, sorry Jon))

message 11: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) It's alright, it's just basic protocall fro roleplay that you can't use characters a mod hasn't approved.