Angels Don't Fall discussion

Human City > Park

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) A wide park, mainly covered in a field of grass, some trees, and a playground at one end.

message 2: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 28 comments Luke stayed around a park for most his life. He found a part job and got enough money to live in a small apartment near the park. He didn’t understand why has it been 9 years already and nothing from his sister and mom. Were they even trying to find him. When he was just walking around the park.

message 3: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) "I thought I sensed a demon," Jo said as she walked up, seeing Ryuu.

message 4: by Florida_Man16 (last edited May 10, 2018 10:06AM) (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Jo leaned against a tree. "What, are you mute or something? I killed your kind on a regular basis before I banished."

message 5: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) What the actual hell?, Jo wondered. In an effort to make her point, she spread her wings, the black feathers shining in the light of the lamps throughout the park

message 6: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Jo's wings retreated into her back, returning to their tattoo appearance as she slid one foot back, taking a position that could switch to defensive or offensive

message 7: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 28 comments Luke look at the girls talking. Seeing the wings he freak out. He stay behind a tree trying to keep himself out of anything that was going on. He kind of want to know what they are talking about.