Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Historial novel 100k Womens/Romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Winifred (new)

Winifred Stevens (winifredstevens) | 4 comments Tag line: She dared to risk everything and break the rules.

Here is the Blurb:

13th Century Margrett of Ussex, a rebellious teenager of noble birth, defies social and religious constraints to live her own life.  She loves the wrong man and is banished to a convent for two decades where a vindictive Mother Superior tries to dim her spirit.
The Hidden Vow is the tumultuous story of a woman struggling to find her own identity and power in a suffocating patriarchal society. Who does Margrett of Ussex think she is to ever imagine breaking free of the confines of Medieval England and the all-encompassing Roman Catholic Church? And how does a monk, a murderer, and a King’s bastard help her on her electrifying journey?
Margrett’s enduring inner strength and determination grow from her courage and unbounded faith in the human spirit. A simple pewter Dragonfly brooch, once fashioned by her lover, becomes her magical talisman to life, love, and ultimately liberation.

message 2: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments I will beta-read the first three chapters or 10k words, whichever comes first. Is this okay with you?

s.davis2016@hotmail.com

Thanks

S L

message 3: by Winifred (new)

Winifred Stevens (winifredstevens) | 4 comments That would be great. The beginning is of prime importance as we all know. How do you want me to send it? It is in .pages which I usually change to a PDF, but I can change it to Word if you prefer.
Winifred

message 4: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments It's up to you. I can put notes directly in the word format using trackback, or I can just include a little summary with the pdf.

s.davis2016@hotmail.com

I look forward to reading it, thank you for your consideration.

S L

message 5: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 1 comments I would also be interested in beta reading this if you are still looking for feedback. A PDF would work for me. You can send me a message to exchange contact information if you'd like.

message 6: by Aliza (new)

Aliza | 66 comments Winifred wrote: "Tag line: She dared to risk everything and break the rules.

Here is the Blurb:

13th Century Margrett of Ussex, a rebellious teenager of noble birth, defies social and religious constraints to l..."

Sounds good. Still looking for beta readers?
What kind of turnaround time are you hoping for?