Clean Romances discussion

The Vow (The Lady Quill Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about The Vow
Author Promotions & Excerpts > The Vow (The Lady Quill Chronicles, #2) is now available!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.D. Chant (last edited Aug 01, 2014 12:34PM) (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments The Vow is now available for purchase on Amazon! Please share with your friends and help me to make The Vow's release day go with a bang!

Synopsis:

Dear Reader,

My next story begins with Velrek, where Lord Rafe and Lady Adele's arrival was cause for much celebration and rejoicing.
However Finan of Gournay, Rafe's foster brother and the captain of Valreks army, could not help a lingering feeling of worry.
Were Rafe and Adele truly safe from Lord Kyule's hate?
Adding to Finan's problems was the unsettling presence of Rafe's sister, Lady Esme. Used to keeping his distance from the woman of Valrek, Finan found that he could no longer escape as before.
As danger and treachery enveloped Valrek, Finan and Esme found themselves drawn together to fight the shadowy assailant that threatened the lives of those they loved.
What secrets would they unearth in their search for the enemy that taunted them?
Would they find that their stories were more closely linked than either of them ever knew?
Allow me please to answer these questions...

Lady Quill

UK link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vow-Lady-Quil...

USA link:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Lady-Quill-...

message 2: by Heidi (new) - added it

Heidi | 43 comments So excited to read this! Do you know when it will be available in the U.S.?

message 3: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Heidi wrote: "So excited to read this! Do you know when it will be available in the U.S.?"

Hi Heidi,

If you click on the 'continue shopping on Amazon UK' link on the .com page and buy it on the uk site. It will be exactly the same as buying on the .com site, you wont have any trouble. ;-D

Thank you so much for your interest! I hope you enjoy The Vow!

message 4: by Heidi (new) - added it

Heidi | 43 comments I tried that and it just keeps telling me unavailable. :(...maybe it's just my account...I will try again. :) Thanks so much!

message 5: by Heidi (new) - added it

Heidi | 43 comments Ahh I was just doing it wrong! I got it to work! Thanks again! Can't wait!

message 6: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Yay!!!

Glad you got it to work, I'm a bit of a technophobe and it takes me AGES to work out anything that involves a computer!!! Lol!

Hope you enjoy Finan's story!

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat Connolly (katconnolly) | 3 comments If you are in the U.S. - you need to go to Amazon.com. The link D.D. provides goes to the UK Amazon.

Looking forward to reading some more of your work, D.D.!

message 8: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 188 comments Kat wrote: "If you are in the U.S. - you need to go to Amazon.com. The link D.D. provides goes to the UK Amazon.

Looking forward to reading some more of your work, D.D.!"

Thanks, Kat! :-D

I've updated the link.

message 9: by Heidi (new) - added it

Heidi | 43 comments I know I will!!! :)