The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by UNO Pixie, Our UNO Helper (last edited May 03, 2018 05:19AM) (new)

UNO Pixie | 1382 comments

TEAM SCULPTOR

Our fearless leader and her team have won Uno 2018!!

Congratulations to the members of Team Sculptor:
📓 Karen - Captain
📓 Apoorv - Co-captain
📓 Lisa - Aussie Girl
📓 Teri
📓 Sara
📓 Richelle Hewitt
📓 Sreshtha
📓 Kaila
📓 Kunal
📓 Sassafrass
📓 Diane

A Special Shoutout goes to all the teams who managed to finish not only all the tasks for April's huge mini challenge but all the bonus tasks as well!! What an incredible achievement!!

These teams are:
Sculptor
Eris
Grus
Jupiter
Kuiper
Musca
Venus
Milky Way
Neptune

*whispers* And we thought we made it difficult to get them all done......

We hope everyone had a lot of fun, read a lot of interesting books, added many more to your TBR shelf and that you enjoyed the challenge!

Thanks for participating!

See you next round ;-)

Uno Pixie

message 2: by Melindam (new)

Melindam | 2009 comments Congratulations to the Winners!
And thank you to the Mods for this awesome challenge. :))))

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1229 comments Congrats to the winners and the Mods for creating such a fun game!

message 4: by Kaley (new)

Kaley (kaleyamo) | 1157 comments Congrats winners! And congrats to everyone involved, really -- the teams all really rocked it this year! :) And thank you to the mods for allowing us all to do this!!

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 72 comments Congratulations everyone.

message 6: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten (kielianne) | 265 comments Congrats all!

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura Congratulations team Sculptor!

Thanks mods for once again hosting another great game of UNO!

message 8: by Teri (new)

Teri | 400 comments This was sooooo fun!!!

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharon_alexandr) | 248 comments Congrats to the winners and thank you to the mods for such a fun challenge!

message 10: by JanEyre9 (new)

JanEyre9 Congratulations winners!! This was an awesome challenge

message 11: by Allison Ann (new)

Allison Ann | 1245 comments Congratulations Team Sculptor!

message 12: by Karen ⊰✿, Avaricious Reader (new)

Karen ⊰✿ | 3172 comments Congrats everyone!

I've never been on the winning team so I need to say a big thank you to Eldarwen as she did all the card randomising this year and was obviously a lucky charm for me (despite all those yellow cards she gave us!) teehee

And thanks also to Annika. There is a lot of work behind the scenes and Annika and Eldarwen do fantastic jobs as our UNO Pixies, and there would have been no UNO this year with out them (I was hoping to let it quietly slip by because I was so busy LOL)

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 387 comments pfft, i guess you did okay #soreloser

jk, great job on the win!

message 14: by Judith (new)

Judith (brownie72011) | 1409 comments Congrats to the winners!!

And thank you to the mods for all of their work it running the challenge!!

message 15: by Angelique (new)

Angelique | 115 comments congrats to the winners. it was fun and challenging to be a part of Uno!

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 1254 comments Love UNO and it was so exciting as it was the first time I've been on a winning team in any group after 8 years on Goodreads! We had an absolutely awesome team so thanks everyone.

And a big shout out to all those Mods, Captains and Co-Captains who do all the work to make it so much fun for us players.

See you all next year.

message 17: by Karen ⊰✿, Avaricious Reader (new)

Karen ⊰✿ | 3172 comments Wow Lisa that is awesome! It is my first challenge win too, but I’ve only been doing challenges here for six years. My first tower teams we (I think) ended up second and that was the closest ive ever been

message 18: by Teri (new)

Teri | 400 comments Lisa - (Aussie Girl) wrote: "Love UNO and it was so exciting as it was the first time I've been on a winning team in any group after 8 years on Goodreads! We had an absolutely awesome team so thanks everyone.

And a big shout..."

Absolutely--the Mods and captains and co-captains were amazing! I *blushes* was often confused and would have been totally lost without them!

message 19: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 88 comments Congratulations to Team Sculptor! Thank you mods for setting up such a great challenge.

message 20: by Carol (new)

Carol CB | 97 comments Congrats!!! :)

message 21: by SandyL (new)

SandyL | 336 comments Congrats Team Sculptor!

message 22: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (levistorm) | 110 comments Congrats to the winners!

I just wanted to say I had so much fun with this challenge. It was my very first UNO, but I enjoyed it a lot and I'll definitely participate next time!

message 23: by Colleen (new)

Colleen  | 293 comments Nikki wrote: "Congrats to the winners!

I just wanted to say I had so much fun with this challenge. It was my very first UNO, but I enjoyed it a lot and I'll definitely participate next time!"

DITTO!!!

message 24: by Karen ⊰✿, Avaricious Reader (new)

Karen ⊰✿ | 3172 comments Nikki wrote: "Congrats to the winners!

I just wanted to say I had so much fun with this challenge. It was my very first UNO, but I enjoyed it a lot and I'll definitely participate next time!"

Great to hear!

kat (wanderfulbooks) (wanderfulbooks) | 344 comments Congrats Team Sculptor!