Deadly Lanterns discussion

Role-Playing Areas > Light academy training chamber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 301 (301 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) This is where light academy students train

message 2: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Queenie! There you are." Jaxson sounded relieved.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia walked in with Queenie. "Hi." She greeted.

((Brb supper.))

message 4: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Ok))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Back))

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel got in the place, it was bigg and perfect for his training...
He saw some training dummies, so he started practicing his fire powers... All the different colors of fire and the different techniques

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia walked in still exploring and found her self in the training room. She watched as someone attacked a dummy with different colours of fire from behind a pillar. It was beautiful, she thought.

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel started focusing on blue flames only... but when he was going to begin the training again he felt someone was watching him... He glance at the girl and ignore it, he came back to his training!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia ducked behind the pillar when the boy looked back. However, she was sure he had spotted her. When he didn't call her out, Amelia looked back out and watched him train with blue fire. She thought it was astounding.

message 10: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie walked into the room, unconcerned at interrupting this boys practice session. She casually shot a ribbon of flame that flickered many colors. It looked like a snake, and swirled around the boy, then dissapeared.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia watched the cool display, hoping Queenie didn't call her out.

message 12: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel feel someone was still watching him, but he ignore it and yelled "ARIANAA!" He telled calling someone... A rainbow dragon arrive at his side:
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...
"Rainbow Fire" Daniel said as Ariana realease a Rainbow Aura that covered Daniel and Daniel started using the most beautiful fire

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia was amazed. Wow she thought.

message 14: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Don't show off." Queenie couldn't stand it when people showed off. She blasted a mauve fireball at the dragon, who disappeared in a puff of smoke. "So powerful now?"

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat Ward (karherondale1719) | 8 comments Kat walked in and shot Amelia with a paintball

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia blocked it with a shield of light, shot Kat a very annoyed look and flashed away to another spot in the room.

message 17: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Who do you think you are?" Daniel said as if was actually showing off to impress... but there was no-one

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat Ward (karherondale1719) | 8 comments I am Kat. Amelia's fantastic twin ;) but guess what? I'm more awesome :) and know how to do all the outdoor stuff like paint balling and stufff

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's not my real twin. Just my best friend who looks a lot like me...))

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat Ward (karherondale1719) | 8 comments ((Shes being a poo and lying)) kat shoots Amelia with another paintball

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I give up. Sorry guys))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia used her powers to bend the light around her, appearing invisible. She walked into the room and continued to watch the display of fire abilities.

message 23: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie slashed through the light, breaking up the invisibility cloak. "Hey Amelia, don't let them make you hide!" Queenie smiled. "Fight back!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smiled, " maybe another time. I was just to watch."

message 25: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Hey!" Daniel said to Amelia

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia waved, "bonjour! I'm Amelia. Nice to meet you." She walked up and held her hand out smiling.

message 27: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel shake her hand and said "I'm Daniel, Nice to meet you to" He said with a charming smile

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smiled back. " I really enjoyed watching you practice. It was amazing to watch. " she then laughed. " wow. That sounded really stalkerish. I'm sorry."

message 29: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) Daniel chuckle a bit "Thank you... It's my special ability, the different color of fires" He said blushing a bit

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia noticed and smiled, " well it's very cool. I wish I could do that. And I love your dragon. It's abilities are unbelievable."

message 31: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "She is the best... What can you do?" He ask her intrigue

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smiled, " anything with light."

message 33: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "How's that?" He ask her intrigue
"I'm new at this, sorry" He said with a sorry face

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smiled, "it's fun. And new at what?" She asked curiously.

message 35: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "This all light thing... I have never undertand it very well until I was able to use it" He said smiling nervously

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm in total agreement with you there. I grew up knowing and using my powers but coming here is overwhelming." She offered, trying to keep her eyes from glowing.

message 37: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "And what can you do... May I see?" He ask intrigue

message 38: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenie smiled. "I don't believe we were introduced."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smiled, "I can do a lot." She allowed the glow to take over and her eyes reflected the light off of water. " I can do different colours too, but blue is my favourite." She then bent the light around her and disappeared. "This too." She reappeared," and so on."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia turned around and walked over to Queenie placing and arm around her shoulders. "This is my buddy Queenie. In case ya don't know."

message 41: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) Queenside slung her arm over Amelia's shoulder. "'Sup?" Queenside had an air of presence, almost like royalty. She walked with her head high, like she knew she was important.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia just rolled her eyes playfully. She poked Queenie in the side. " you sooo need to be taken down a notch."

message 43: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Hey, I don't brag. Fine, sup was a little much. But I am the Kai. I don't need to walk with my head down." Queenside didn't brag, and her posture wasn't snooty, like another Kai she could mention, just self confident, and brave

message 44: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Hey... Nice to meet you" Daniel said and held his hound out

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia caught her line of thinking, "Zane? And you're right. You aren't like him. Sorry buddy." She smiled and poked her again.

message 46: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "You too." Queenie shook his hand, smiling. "I'm Queenie." She generally didn't introduce herself as the light Kai. She'd seen other people introduce themselves based on their powers, or whether they were ultimate lanterns or not, but she proffered to let the other person start that conversation.

message 47: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Andrade (dandradeg) "Hide form" He said to the air, but his dragon understood, he transform into a Parrot and fly to Daniel's shoulder, in where he stayed
"You want to go somewere else?" He ask the girls, he was tired of training.

message 48: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) "Sure, how about the dining hall?" Queenie smiled guiltily as her stomach rumbled. "It's almost dinner!" She laughed.

message 49: by Amiya (new)

Amiya (acgisme) ((Switch threads?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure. Where?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7