What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Born of Persuasion (Price of Privilege, #1)
This topic is about Born of Persuasion
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA romance, aunt sends girl off, she has a priest crush. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat | 3 comments I read this book around 2014-2015. It is a YA romance which I believe takes place in England. There is more than one book in this series and I think in the second book she goes to live in London.
Anyway in the first book I think it's her aunt that is a matchmaker sends her to live with this used to be playboy who had a bunch of parties but now his mansion is closed. She goes to live with this guy who is meanish and they have a butler who is very nice to her. She also has a crush back home who is studying to be a priest/preacher.
SPOILERS:
At the end of the book she finds out the mean bachelor is following orders from her father (that she never knew) to keep her safe. She is the illegitimate daughter of a lord. He is the lord of emeralds or rubies or some jewel i cant remember. At the very end she ends up running away with the priest boy.
Also random fact I remember is when she is exploring the reclusive mansion she finds a teapot or teacup that is very important to the reclusive bachelor.
If anyone knows the name or author or even the cover of this book it would be super helpful, I've been going crazy trying to remember it.

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat | 3 comments The guy who is studying to be a priest, his name is Edward.

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat | 3 comments Thank you so much!! It has been driving me crazy!! Thank you!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Born of Persuasion (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jessica Dotta (other topics)