Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ☽❣≾Кἆяἆ≿❣☾ x Isis

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Ok here we go!

message 2: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited May 02, 2018 10:29PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Okay awesome, did you want to go right into posting characters?

Private School is a Bitch
(view spoiler)

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Svetlana Monami Frost
Nickname: Lana
 photo 14240946_702027016616180_96355136_n_zpsvzhfnz5e.jpg
(view spoiler)
Height: 5’8
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Lana has two cheek dimple piercings. She also as a piercing on her upper lip. She has several tattoos all over her body, barely a spot that’s not covered.
 photo 14063408_1417110058305238_768396142_n_zpshzor0hlj.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Svetlana is extremely stubborn and likes getting her way, but is by no means spoiled. She never really lets on to it, but she really is a caring person who is very protective of the ones she loves. She usually comes off as harsh and cruel when you first meet her, especially now after everything that's happened. She doesn’t like letting people in anymore, to afraid of being hurt. As a result she is also sarcastic and mean to hide her true feelings. Once Lana trusts you though, she's almost a new person. She'll be a lot nicer and will start joking around and having fun. ((Will be more developed during rp))
 photo 14709407_106414766508020_8894843365544165376_n_zpsrhh6hnwc.jpg
(view spoiler)
History Svetlana’s mother died during childbirth so she never really had that much of a women’s influence in her life. She was raised by her father, who was maybe a little rough around the edges but was a good man. Nikolai, her father, who also just so happened to be a high ranking member of a motorcycle club, which was actually kind of awesome. A lot of the other members of the club, and a few of the Old Lady’s helped raise her. So she never really went without something she needed. The way she was raised was definitely unorthodox, but she loved her life and wouldn’t want to change a thing about it.

On Lana’s fourteenth birthday she got her first tattoo, it was a present from one of the members of the club. She loved it so much she couldn’t help but get more and more until nearly her whole body was covered. She just loved the concept of tattoos and thought they were really beautiful and a work of art. After a while she even started getting a few piercings, though really she stopped at three, not wanting to go too extreme with that.

When her dad suddenly died in a motorcyle accident her world just fell apart around her. For a while she was sent to social services before just being sent off to her grandparents house, to people she’s never even met before. They had been her mother’s parents, and since they disowned their daughter the moment she married Nikolai Lana never got to meet them. They hated everything to do with how she was raised and refused to be any part of it. Though now that they actually had a chance they wanted to try and make things better. Well make Lana better. They sent her off to Waverly Preparatory School hoping she’d be whipped into shape and maybe rethink those ridiculous tattoos. ((Will go into more detail as we RP))
 photo 14262879_993043210793766_1396541578_n_zpsetpd1luq.jpg
(view spoiler)
Other: Svetlana always has this necklace on, it’s kind of a family heirloom.
(view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Name: Fletcher James Altman
Nickname: Fletch

Height: 6'2"
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Fletcher is essentially the "All American" boy with blonde hair, hazel eyes, toned body, and spotless complexion. He has no tattoos or piercings, and only mild scarring form all his years of sports.

Personality: Fletcher is the fun-loving, athlete that everyone would expect him to be. He is not, however, lacking in the brains department and he is probably the kindest soul around. He doesn't let anyone push him around though, so he's not afraid to fight back if someone gives him a problem. He generally is very accepting but he knows his path in life and doesn't let anything deter him from that.

History: Fletcher was raised in an upper middle class family of four that rarely had to face any real problems. He was raised to be surprisingly tolerant and giving, despite being a tad spoiled on his upbringing. All in all he lived a fairly boring childhood with nothing much worthy of noting, besides the fact that he was a sports star from a very young age. He was always signed up for every sport, whether he wanted to do it or not, and he was always good at it. His younger sister, likewise, was put into all of the girlish counterpart activities, and is even more of a star than he is himself. He's generally just be left in boarding school since he was a young teen and he thrives there.

Other:

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Love him, he's perfect.
Want me to start us off?

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Yes please!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Okay, will do.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Svetlanna closed her eyes as she took a long puff of her cigarette, trying to relax even just a little bit. These last few weeks since her dad died had to be the worst of her life. She missed him and her grandparents were just as bad as he always said they were. She couldn’t believe they were sent her to this stupid school because they couldn’t deal with her on their own.

“Tell me again why you’re sending me to that school and not just back home” Lana asked as she lit one of her cigarettes, something she’s been doing a lot more often lately. “You don’t want me so just let me go home” she said and turned away from the town car that was currently being loaded with her stuff to glare at her grandmother.

Emily sighed softly, “We’re sending you to Waverly so you can grow up the way you were meant to, as a Rosen” she said with a smile and walked over to Svetlana. She plucked the cigarette out of her hand and tossed it aside. “It’ll give you a chance to learn some manners, and how to act like a lady. Will be a good experience for you” she said.

Lana shook her head slightly, “Translation, you want me to become an entirely different person so I’m not an embarrassment” she said with scowl. “And my last name isn’t Rosen, it’s Frost” she snapped before walking around her grandmother and going back inside.

Svetlana shook away the memory and opened her eyes, the whole point of coming out here was to forget about her horrid grandparents. She was sitting outside behind the school, trying to hide the fact that she was smoking since it was a tobacco free campus. She would have just done it in her dorm but her roommate was the goodie type, so she couldn’t really do it there. “Fuck this sucks” she groaned quietly to herself and went back to closing her eyes, hoping it might help her relax. Though she seriously doubted that it would.

“Miss. Rosen what exactly do you think you are doing” Mrs. Richards, the headmistress of the school, demanded.

“What does it look like” Svetlana asked as she slowly opened her eyes to glance at the older women standing in front of her. She was definitely dressed like a headmistresses, fancy clothes hair in a bun even had the glasses. “You must be Mrs. Richards, I was supposed to meet with you later right” she said with a small chuckle before pushing herself up onto her feet. “Nice to finally meet you” she said and held out her hand for a shake.

“Kindly put out that cigarette and follow me back to my office Miss. Rosen” Mrs. Richards said and turned to walk away without touching the extended hand.

Svetlana dropped her hand and nodded slightly as she watched the headmistress walk away. "By the way it's Frost, not Rosen" she said with a little bite in her tone to let the women know she was serious. When the headmistress didn't give a response she shook her head slightly before putting her cigarette out on the brick of the school. She sighed softly and dropped the butt of it on the ground before following Mrs. Richards, not at all worried about getting in trouble. At this point getting expelled would be a god sent honestly she was hoping that it would happen, the sooner the better. Then maybe her grandparents would just give in and send her back home.

~

Svetlana looked around a bit dazed as she walked through the hallways of the Waverly Preparatory school. This was the first time she ever actually went into the main building and she was more than a little overwhelmed. The place was huge and a lot more fancy and antique looking then she thought it would be. She probably looked like the definition of a fish out of water in this place. Sure she had her uniform on, but with all her tattoos she definitely didn’t look like someone who belonged here. “Fuck” she muttered with disbelieve. This place looked amazing to say the least, but it wasn’t exactly somewhere she wanted to be.

“Langue Miss. Rosen” Mrs. Richards chided and kept moving through the hallways towards her office.

Svetlanna rolled her eyes and glanced around once more, now trying to find someone she might be able to recognize later, preferably close to her age. Her eyes landed on a guy, who looked a bit to sporty for her taste but was probably someone she’d run into later. For that reason she went ahead and ran into him, literally. She looked around a bit more probably still looking dazed so when she ran into him it probably honestly looked like an accident. “Oh god I’m so sorry” she said and flashed a smile, using the time she had while he was distracted to reverse pickpocket him. She knew the headmistress was going to confiscate her pack of cigarettes if she still had them on her when she went into the office, so she just slipped them into this guy’s pocket without him noticing. She’d just get them back from him later, probably the next time she saw him. She apologized to him a few more times before running down the hallway to catch up with Mrs. Richards.
(view spoiler)

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Having someone run into you in the hallways of Waverly was hardly a surprise, but who ran into him surely was. He had never seen her before. Hell, he had never seen anyone who looked like her before, at least not anywhere besides a television screen. Their quaint little religious town didn't even have a tattoo shop, and almost no one lived there that wasn't going to Waverly, working at Waverly, or at least in some way associated with Waverly, and Waverly was not all that culturally diverse.

Thus, he barely even had time to speak up a pathetic "Oh that's alright; don't worry about it," before the tattooed girl was walking away with Mrs. Richards. It even took him a moment before he realized that the girl had placed something into his pocket. Upon pulling it out he wrinkled his nose at the site of the cigarettes, because he would never understand why anyone would pick up that habit. Never the less, he shoved them back into his pocket and made his way on to class.

The rest of the day was filled with random, flickering thoughts of the girl covered in tattoos. They had made the briefest of eye contact, but the way her pupils seemed to be practically rimmed in gold was an image ingrained on his brain. The thought of her filled him with some kind of curiosity. He wanted to touch her skin, see how that many tattoos felt, so how any tattoos felt. He knew it was a strange desire, a rather disturbing one really, but it was there anyway. Laney would kill him if she found out he was even half thinking of another girl but...it was just nice to see something different for once.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Svetlana settled into the seat across from the headmistress and smiled small, "I'm sorry about earlier, it's just at my old school they didn't really mind as long as you......" she said and trailed off as Mrs. Richards held up her hand to silence her. She didn't know why she was being so polite, probably because she's used to being respectful to authority. She'd have to change that if she wanted to get kicked out though.

She sighed softly as she brought her hand down to leaf through Svetlana's transcripts. "It seems that you've always had pretty good grades, we expect you to keep that up while you're here," she said and glanced up at the student sitting across from her. "We also expect you to dress more appropriately," she said with another sigh. "You'll have to use make-up to cover up those tattoos on your face, and you'll have to remove your piercings as well. As for the other ones, a turtleneck under your uniform will have to do" she said.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I'll be doing none those things," Svetlana said with a smile, putting a lot more attitude into her voice. "These tattoos are part of me, and I won't be covering them up because of your stupid rules," she said.

"You either cover them or you will not be attending this school, Miss. Rosen" Mrs. Richards said firmly.

"Well then I guess I won't be attending this school, " Svetlana said with a shrug before standing up. "And it's Frost, not Rosen," she said for the second time before turning to leave.

"Fine, Miss. Ro...... Frost" Mrs. Richards said with a scowl. "I didn't think it would work, but your grandmother insisted I try, my apologies," she said and gestured for her to sit back down. "Now please have a seat so we can go over all the rules, and some of the classes you will be participating in," she said.

Svetlana hesitated a moment before sitting back down in the chair, to go over everything. Besides, it would be a lot easier to get herself kicked out if she knew all the rules. Breaking them all would surely do it.

~

Svetlana groaned slightly as she looked around the empty hallway she was currently walking down, trying to find the room to her second class of the day. Sure the headmistress gave her a map of the school and some general directions, but right now it really wasn't helping. "Fucking hate this place" she muttered as she turned down a different hallway, still completely lost, and not seeing a chance of that changing anytime soon.

Svetlana was about to just give up and go back to her dorm, skipping class was always a good way to get kicked out of school anyway. What stopped her though was a small group of guys, and some chick up ahead of her, well that and because flunking out of high school definitely wasn't part of the plan. So she hoped she could get some legible directions from lease people, or at least they could help her make sense of the ridiculous map. She plastered a kind smile on her face and jogged up ahead. She'd normally wouldn't smile or even be nice when she first met people, but she wanted something from these people. To get something you want you either gotta be nice or use threats since she doubted threats would get her anywhere she decided to play nice.

As she got closer she recognized one of them as the guy from earlier, immediately turning her fake smile into a real one. Now would be the perfect time to get her cigarettes back, which was actually kind of making her feel a bit better. "Hey, you're the guy I ran into earlier right?" she said still smiling, though now it was a bit more flirty. He wasn't really her type, but it just came naturally when she was trying to get something from a guy. "I'm really sorry about that, was really turned around," she said with a small laugh. "Kind of like I am now, could you point me in the direction of AP Biology?" she asked and glanced around the group a moment before letting her eyes land back on the one in possession of her cigarettes. "Oh, and could I possibly get my cigs back from you?" she asked as if it was perfectly normal that he had them. Now she had more of a chance to actually look at the guy standing in front of her she realized he was cute. Not in the rugged biker kind of way she was used to, but still cute.

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Fletcher had seen her before she even started heading in his direction, though he pretended not to have noticed her until she was directly talking to him. Twice in one day that she was purposely running into him, and in need of something. He didn't know how he had ended up being the chosen one, but he wasn't sure he was entirely mad about it either. Laney, on the other hand, was quite mad about it, as it was obvious this tattooed girl was turning on her flirt.

"Are you serious? You think he's going to give anything to you? Get lost you freak," Laney said, hands on her perfect hips, and bright blue eyes shooting daggers at the other girl.

That was one of the things Fletcher couldn't stand about Laney. She was that popular girl that would talk down on anyone she deemed beneath her. She was the girl that his parents would be proud of though, and the girl that he was destined to end up with. Of course, that didn't mean he always liked her...

Fletcher sighed and side-stepped around his girlfriend, putting an end to this fight before it could get any further. "Stop, Laney. She just needs directions," he said in a voice that was much too tired to be coming out of a teenage boy. "Come on, I'll show you were AP bio is. I'm Fletcher by the way." He started walking and waited until the tattooed girl was following along, trying not to look back at Laney who stood with arms crossed. He was going to get an ear full about that later.

"Sorry about that. She's not too fond of...anyone. Hey, listen, I'm going to give you back your cigarettes and everything, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't plant them on me next time. And I just have to say, for someone with that many tattoos, you sure aren't concerned about preserving them if you're willing to smoke these," Fletcher said before stopping in front of a door. "Here's your stop, and here are your cancer sticks." He pulled them out of his pocket and held them out to her, blank faced. They were still in sight distance of Laney and he didn't want to be showing any kind of emotion toward this girl, despite some emotion sparking inside.

message 13: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited May 03, 2018 03:10AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Lana wasn't really one to use words, her fists just started flying before her mouth could start working. So it was probably a good thing the snobby bitch's boyfriend stepped in when he did. She looked over the man before her once more, noticing a few bulging muscles she hadn't taken note of before. Cute was kind of an understatement, hot or sexy described him a lot better. He was still clearly not her type, the two of them were basically oil and water, that didn't mean she couldn't look though.

Svetlana noted how tired the poor guy sounded as he spoke, and couldn't help but wonder if he hated this place as much as she did. She doubted it, but hey maybe they weren't so different after all. "Thank you so much, I really appreciate it," she said as she started following him towards her class.

Lana shrugged slightly when he started apologizing for the girl and was about to say don't worry about it, but he mentioned her cigarettes and it made her forget about the bitch completely. "Yeah I know I should quit, picked up the bad habit from an ex-boyfriend and just haven't been able to kick em yet," she said and she took the pack of cigs from him. "And I'm Svetlana by the way, but you can call me Lana," she said with a fresh smile, glad to have finally met someone who wasn't irritating.

"Sorry if I caused any problem with you and your girl," Lana said as she started to walk around him and into her classroom. "But uh.... before I lose you could I get directions to AP English by chance?"

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Don't worry about her," Fletcher replied simply, though he wasn't sure that would be true in the end. Laney was mostly harmless, like a chihuahua with a nasty bark, but Fletcher had seen her be downright cruel at times, generally when she thought she was being threatened or when she wasn't getting her way. The fact of the matter was that he was dating her for purely shallow reasons, though he did respect her drive and her ability. She was gorgeous and his perfect match on the surface of things, and that was what mattered at this point in his life. Did he plan on marrying her? Probably not, considering they had very different college plans coming up quite soon in their lives.

"AP English is just down on the hall on the left, but you're not going to be getting rid of me just yet. It's looking like we actually have very similar schedules. They only offer one of every AP class and I'm in all of them. If you are too, then you're going to be sick of seeing me after today," he told her, adding on a soft laugh at the end. It was a laugh that made the younger girls in school practically swoon. Of course, they were always ready to swoon over him if he paid them even the slightest bit of attention. He found it rather annoying and usually ignored it, but he did know that it happened.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Lana was glad that she'd see at least one partially familiar face throughout her day. Since her grandparents insisted that she only take AP class. She didn't really mind all that much since she was smart enough to get into them anyway, but that didn't make it any less annoying. "I wouldn't say that," she said with a wink before walking into the classroom. She looked around for a second before deciding that sitting in the back was going to be her thing this year. Might not look like it but she actually liked school, well her old school anyway. All her teachers had been really cool so she liked being involved in the lesson. She wasn't trying to get involved in this school though, she wanted to be as far from involved as she possibly could.

Lana took a seat in the back corner of the classroom and pulled out her notebook. While waiting for class to start she doodled around the edges of the page, trying out a few designs for her neck tattoo. She still had some room on her right leg, which was really all that was left to cover. She wasn't really all that great of an artist, but she was good enough to get the point across. So that a real artist could turn it into something she'd love.

message 17: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((So sorry I've been really sick. I'll respond tomorrow!))