it's personal discussion

Journals : T-Z > Enter Dramomid ~Demon of the Dark~ (T's journal)

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited May 15, 2018 02:24PM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Yo wassup peeps, Welcome to the Journal of me
Dramomid is character from a story i created (Not on here)
So this is me :)
Welcome to the Journal

message 2: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments Tyler! sup

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments edge wrote: "Tyler! sup"

Nm much welcome to the journal

message 4: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 1882 comments Hai. :)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments ♛✧נєℓℓувєαη✧♛✧ℓσνє ιѕ α тяαgι¢ ƒαтє✧♛ wrote: "Hai. :)"

Hai! Jellybeab?! Thats awesome!!

message 7: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments how could you have 7 posts and 12 views while my other journal has 32 posts and 9 views?! This is outrageous

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments btw everyone only I can call him Tyster.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments ALEXX!!!!!!!!!!(view spoiler)

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments TYSTER!!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments I cant find a Friction Drive for my bike anywhere except out of country

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2573 comments Tyler!!! *tackle hugs to death* no word from you in years. And no happy greeting saying "hey, lys, how you've been?" But instead i get nothing, hmm *pouts and crosses arms, debating whether i should be happy or remain being salty*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Tyler!!! *tackle hugs to death* no word from you in years. And no happy greeting saying "hey, lys, how you've been?" But instead i get nothing, hmm *pouts and crosses arms, debating whether i shoul..."

OMG LYYYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! *hugs Back*

No Please forgive me ive been trying to get ahold of people again. It has been far to long. I feel so bad for not coming back sooner, it made it harder cause people changed names or deleted accounts

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments My Bike isnt going to turn out quite like i want i dont think but then again what does? its turning out ok rn

message 17: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments that's good. at least okay, right

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments edge wrote: "that's good. at least okay, right"

Yup

message 19: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited May 09, 2018 07:35AM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Journal entry #1, Star date 05082018, Time 3:34pm

I have finished painting my bike, just have to paint the handles and put it all back together. My worst fear is i wont get the chain and brakes on but we will see.
End of Entry

message 20: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments wait so you're saying that you're assembling your bike?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments edge wrote: "wait so you're saying that you're assembling your bike?"

Yup

message 22: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments wow. how... (ooh that rhymed) honestly i just know how to ride and the last time the chains of my bike fell off i tried fixing it but i just ended crying

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments edge wrote: "wow. how... (ooh that rhymed) honestly i just know how to ride and the last time the chains of my bike fell off i tried fixing it but i just ended crying"

Aww
yeah i took the whole thing apart to repaint it. tbh honest i should probably add some gloss to help protect it.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2573 comments Tyler ~Tyler-Another Synonym for Stubborn~ wrote: "Anyone around?"

You are forgiven *gently pats head* but hey buddy ole pal howve you been?

message 26: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments Tyler ~Tyler-Another Synonym for Stubborn~ wrote: "Anyone around?"

Nope.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Journal Entry #2, Stardate 05092018, Time. 9:36 am.

I finished my bike yesterday it is back to ridable. Unfortunately the gears will not switch and the back brakes arent as tight as the should be, that being said, I'm quite happy with the second phase of "upgrading my bike." time to start phase three.
on that note allergies are horrible, people think seasonal allergies arent bad but trust me they are.

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Tyler!!! *tackle hugs to death* no word from you in years. And no happy greeting saying "hey, lys, how you've been?" But instead i get nothing, hmm *pouts and crosses arms, debating whether i shoul..."

Tyler ~Tyler-Another Synonym for Stubborn~ wrote: "Lys: the adorkable kitten wrote: "Tyler!!! *tackle hugs to death* no word from you in years. And no happy greeting saying "hey, lys, how you've been?" But instead i get nothing, hmm *pouts and cros..."

SISSSSSS TYSTER *group hugs you both*

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Tyler ~Tyler-Another Synonym for Stubborn~ wrote: "Anyone around?"

me but I'm 18 hours late XD

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments XD Thats ok im still here

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments XD are you still in the kingdom of Insanity group

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments I am unfortunatley everyone is inactive and my personalites went dormant

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Journal entry #3, Stardate 05102018, Time 10:51 am

Well Today is a bit of a runaround day got my guitar lesson in a bit, and got to get all packed so we can leave tomorrow. Lifes seems super busy. Really got to work on my Moderating My time.

End of entry

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments Tyler ~Tyler-Another Synonym for Stubborn~ wrote: "I am unfortunatley everyone is inactive and my personalites went dormant"

my personalities haven't said anything in a really long time

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Journal Entry #4 Stardate 05112018, Time 8:19 Am

Well ill be more Monday will be on slightly but gonna be gone till Monday for a birthday Party. Cyall then
End of entry

message 39: by edge (new)

edge  (baconnnnnnnnnn) | 5352 comments yay

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 25585 comments YAY TYSTER

message 41: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited May 15, 2018 12:00PM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Journal Entry #5, Stardate 05152018, Time 1:58

THE DOOR TO DRAMOMID HAS BEEN OPENED! THE DEMON OF THE DARK IS FREE!!!!

End of entry

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Well my bike is shit

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Hey all sorry i havent been on in a while
been busy
just graduated yesterday
im still kinda like tf?

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2573 comments Hello ty!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 275 comments Hey lys! Pm ill give you my snap