2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

Pride and Prejudice
This topic is about Pride and Prejudice
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2018 > Pride and Prejudice

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (last edited May 09, 2018 07:23AM) (new) - added it

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Jane Austen‘s book, Pride and Prejudice.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Ronald, Ashley, Kayla, Jennifer, Brittany, Aqsa

message 2: by Mary Pat (new) - added it

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 70
Week 2: 70
Week 3: 70
Week 4: 70

Jennifer Risi (readingontherails) | 3 comments Would love to join you guys! Will start reading at the end of this week, looking forward to it :)

message 4: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany (bcasolare) | 7 comments going to try to join in on this one- just hope I can keep up!

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments Awesome. I am planning on starting this weekend.

Aqsa (her_747) | 33 comments I've already read it-but I'd love to join in on the discussion :)

message 7: by Mary Pat (new) - added it

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Jennifer, Brittany, Aqsa - I have added you to the list of participants!

Aqsa (her_747) | 33 comments Mary Pat wrote: "Jennifer, Brittany, Aqsa - I have added you to the list of participants!"

Okay :)

message 9: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilona | 4241 comments One of my favourite books (and TV series)! How is everyone liking it so far? I would love to read your thoughts on it.

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I am finding it interesting so far. I had something come up and haven't had time to read for a few days. I have about 100 pages left but am enjoying it.

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I just finished this. Sorry I am behind, I had some personal things going on and haven't had a lot of time.
I enjoyed this book. I like how you get know that character and really liked Elizabeth. I feel like I could relate to her and what she was going through.

(view spoiler)

message 12: by Aqsa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aqsa (her_747) | 33 comments I'm sorry. I'm busy with exams!
So, I loved this one all the way.
The real reason I was into this one was the movie. It's awesome too. You guys should watch it.

message 13: by Aqsa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aqsa (her_747) | 33 comments @Ashley
I agree with you. She's something else entirely.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pride and Prejudice (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jane Austen (other topics)