Koontzland - Dean Koontz discussion

Your Heart Belongs to Me
This topic is about Your Heart Belongs to Me
Stand Alone Novels 2008-2020 > Your Heart Belongs to Me (Group Read - June 2018)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl (dustpancrazy) | 6060 comments Mod
One year after the heart transplant that saved his life, thirty-five-year-old Ryan Perry has never felt better. He's getting back everything he nearly lost forever - his business, his life, and, with luck, his beloved girlfriend. Miracles do happen.
Then the unmarked gifts begin to arrive - a box of candy hearts, a heart-shaped pendant. Most disturbing of all is a graphic heart-surgery video and it's chilling message: Your heart belongs to me. Ryan is being stalked by someone who feels entitled to everything he has. She's the spitting image of the twenty-six year-old donor of the heart beating steadily in Ryan's chest. And she's come to take it back.

Please join us as we read Your Heart Belongs to Me during the month of June :-)
Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz

message 2: by Tommye. (new) - added it

Tommye. Schoenberger (tommyenv) | 28 comments I will plan on it. A trip to the library is in order. Or an Amazon order. I remember I really liked that one! One of the first few of his I ever read but it still stands out.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin Gonzalez | 17 comments Woo! Excited to read this!

Megi | 14 comments I’ll have to find it! It’s hidden away in a storage of books somewhere in this house. ❤️ One of my favorites.

This is honestly one of my least favorites but I look forward to re-visiting it :-)

Charissa Wilkinson (lilmizflashythang) | 247 comments Only a partial agreement Dustin. I'm not joining y'all for this one.

Fred (fredderoche) | 124 comments I have added it as a to-read, thanks

Charissa wrote: "Only a partial agreement Dustin. I'm not joining y'all for this one."

Thanks Charissa :-)

Coleen | 8 comments I read this quite a while ago. Looking forward to re-reading!

Tricia Toney | 20 comments I have to re - read this one. Didn't love it the first time around though.

message 11: by Tommye. (new) - added it

Tommye. Schoenberger (tommyenv) | 28 comments Dustin, I have to give you a lot of credit for the positive outlook. Looking forward to revisiting one of your least favorite Koontz books? ( we love most intensely but when we don’t, we really don’t. Most of us. I usually am the person that drive those around me nuts by persistent positive attitude. You’re not driving me crazy, I admire the ability. I’m 56, at this point I don’t strive as hard as I once did. If I didn’t care for a Koontz, I am sorry but too many so anticipated on my to-read. Hmm...younger days I lived up there...maybe it’s connected to the less oxygen at higher altitudes lol. Just playing-more power to you!

Ashley This is one of the ones I skipped after letting Koontz books go, so I'm looking forward to reading it for the first time.

Coleen | 8 comments I finished my re-read. I enjoyed it. I did wonder why there was so much of the story I didn’t remember until I was toward the end.... hmmmm. But I do believe sometimes it’s a timing thing.

This definitely wasn’t one of my favorite DK books, but there was some underlying meaning that I caught this time around. I’m looking forward to hearing everyone’s opinions.

Tommye. wrote: "Dustin, I have to give you a lot of credit for the positive outlook. Looking forward to revisiting one of your least favorite Koontz books? ( we love most intensely but when we don’t, we really don..."

Thanks Tommye :-) I've been rather busy lately but still hoping to revisit this.