Title: No Kids Required
Author: Jenn Sadai
Genre: Non-fiction, Chick-lit and Self-help
Formats Available: Mobi (kindle) & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 to 6 Weeks
Copies Available: 5

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

All women are baby crazy, right?

As little girls, we're gifted baby dolls to cradle and comfort. When we get our first period, we're told the cramps will be worth the pain because it means we can have a baby later on. As we get older, our parents start inquiring about when we'll give them grandchildren. We're told having children is part of the cycle of life.

What if a woman doesn't want kids?

If a woman has no interest in the lifelong commitment of raising a child, she should never feel pressured into having one. It should be that simple, but as you are about to read, breaking with tradition is always challenging. Women who stray from societal expectations face harsh criticism and constant pressure to conform. Happy moms just can't understand why any woman wouldn't want to experience the miracle of childbirth.

No Kids Required will delve into why the 20 childfree women I interviewed are happier without children. Every woman is entitled to live the life she wants free from judgment. I hope this story will unlock the mystery of why kids are not a requirement of being a woman.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi (kindle) & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Bedrooped Bookworms (bedrooped_bookworms) | 4 comments Holly Miller
holly.miller12.22@gmail.com
Mobi please!

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Holly

Desiree reilly (desitheblonde) DESI THE BLONDE @ MSN.COM

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Desiree

message 6: by Melyssa (new)

Melyssa Winchester (melyssawinchester) | 13 comments Would love to read this honestly. seems right up my alley. Email is melyssawinchester@gmail.com. I would appreciate a mobi, but if not, a PDF works as well. Whatever the author prefers <3

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Melyssa

Desiree reilly (desitheblonde) i get done soon

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Przynski | 5 comments This just was listed for review on the genre of the week, non-fiction. Am I do late? Please say I'm not. =) Lesbionick@yahoo.com

message 10: by Tana (last edited Oct 05, 2018 02:20PM) (new)

Amanda wrote: "This just was listed for review on the genre of the week, non-fiction. Am I do late? Please say I'm not. =) Lesbionick@yahoo.com"

Hi Amanda, no your not too late, which format would you like?

message 11: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 12, 2018 10:28AM) (new)

Jennifer | 7 comments bjennifer.j@gmail.com kindle preferred if not then Pdf is great

message 12: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jennifer

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

No Kids Required (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jenn Sadai (other topics)