Throne of Maas Readathon discussion

ACOTAR > A court of Frost and Starlight discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 39 comments Mod
ACOFAS DATES-MAY FIRST THROUGH MAY 13

Hey guys, if you have found your way to this thread, we are assuming that you have read all previous books so you don’t need a spoiler tag for PREVIOUS BOOKS. However, if it is a major part of this book please use a spoiler tag because some of us are still reading!

message 2: by Rachida (new)

Rachida I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
description

message 3: by dashofmagic (new)

Me too!

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Wunder | 1 comments My book comes in the mail today!!

message 5: by dashofmagic (new)

Lucky duck!

message 6: by Tavia (new)

Tavia (shantavia) | 2 comments My copy came today! I’m going to start reading it!

message 7: by Warda (last edited May 04, 2018 02:39AM) (new)

Warda (wsharif) | 5 comments YOU GUYS IT WAS SO GOOD!! I read it on the day it came out and I'm still suffering from feeeels!!

message 8: by Rachida (new)

Rachida Omg I’m jelly! I have to wait untill tomorrow to get my copy.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy (amyoftheyabookshelf) Finished last night! It was so much better than I expected! 😆 I hope you all like it too!

message 10: by Madi (new)

Madi | 5 comments I don’t like the amount of pov’s it was a great book but I guess it was too frantic

Michaela (Journey into Books) I just finished this book and overall I loved it though I didn't agree with the way some characters in this were treated and it was a little jarring switching from first person to third throughout.

message 12: by Rachida (new)

Rachida I finished the book yesterday. All I can say is that I wish it was longer!! I loved that we got a little glimpse into each characters feelings and history. But it was by far not enough lol. I NEED MORE!
Also, I just don't know how to feel about Nesta.. I think it's good we got to read from her pov, other wise I would really hate her haha.

message 13: by Bookstrider (new)

Bookstrider Me too! It just was too short! And lord have mercy but Nesta is driving me insane - I know she is a difficult person and is struggling, but she is just behaving so awful
I can’t wait to find out what happens with her next though. I hope she opens up

message 14: by Madi (new)

Madi | 5 comments I hate reading through the fan pages on instagram because a lot of people say how much they hate Nesta but i think she's very misunderstood and is realy going through a lot of things and she's dealing with it in her own way. And she goes out and gets wasted and sleeps around and it's seen as a bad thing yet guys do it all the time. I just think some people don't see her how she should be seen. It was great seeing how her mind works otherwise a lot of people would struggle to see that, it helped me a lot to understand too.

message 15: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hazeluriel) | 14 comments Madi wrote: "I hate reading through the fan pages on instagram because a lot of people say how much they hate Nesta but i think she's very misunderstood and is realy going through a lot of things and she's deal..." i don't really care for Nesta but i do agree she should be understood more and appreciated for what she is.

message 16: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Overall, I thought the novella was enjoyable. I really liked it, but, I think I got a little overly excited for it and it wasn’t what I it was going to be. It’s still worth a read but there was too much of some things and not enough of other things.

The stuff with Feyre and Rhys I thought was too much. I love them, I do, but it got old fast to be reminded that they are mates and how much they want to be with each other in the bedroom sense and other things related to the bedroom. That was a little much for me and there was not enough of the other characters and what they were going through. It was more of a tease. Which I hope it will be addressed in the next trilogy, hope that Nesta gets over herself and answer some of the questions that never got answered.

message 17: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hazeluriel) | 14 comments Nikita (DigiGirl) wrote: "Overall, I thought the novella was enjoyable. I really liked it, but, I think I got a little overly excited for it and it wasn’t what I it was going to be. It’s still worth a read but there was too..." Yes, the Feyre and Rhys stuff got a little old.

message 18: by dashofmagic (new)

@Nikita (DigiGirl) and @ Hazel

I agree, we've had so much of that stuff that it's time for something new. Not that I don't love Feysand, but I agree strongly.