BookLovers discussion

Debates > Books vs. Movies?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone I know everyone on here most likely prefers books over movies but the question can the movies ever be as good as the books ?

I think they can be but rarely and if they find the right actors. Also, movies get boring if I watch them too many times but I can reread books thousands of times and still love them.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 68 comments I agree. a good writer and director is key too. The best is when they have the author doing the screenplay.

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Stone Yes. Because the author made the book so good he can make the movie good too. And he understands the book since he/she wrote it.

message 4: by Diana S (last edited Aug 05, 2014 09:59PM) (new)

Diana S Most of the time I like the book more than the movie. But I love that there are so many books being made into movies.
I'm so looking forward to the following movies
The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard C. Morais The Giver (The Giver #1) by Lois Lowry The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Horns by Joe Hill Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins The Hobbit (Middle-Earth Universe) by J.R.R. Tolkien
all coming out in theaters in the next few months and all good books.
Go to http://www.imdb.com/ to find out more about the movies and see the trailers.