Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Critique Of Cynical Reason
This topic is about Critique Of Cynical Reason
Page Numbering Requests > Could we paginate this book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lorraine | 12 comments Hi, I'm currently reading this, and it doesn't have any proper pagination, such that when I update it, it currently shows on my feed (on facebook) as 'has just started reading'. It's 558 pages long, not counting in the preface, foreword or contents page. Is there some way we can deal with this? I would prefer it to have a page say, 70/558 or something, just any kind of indicator of progress. Would help the others reading this edition too. I would also like to add the translator of the book -- translation is important!

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45508 comments Mod
Please include ISBN (or ASIN) with all page numbering requests, even when linking to the book.

For 9780860919339, WorldCat confirms 558, so I have added that, as well as the translator.

message 3: by Lorraine (last edited May 02, 2018 05:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lorraine | 12 comments rivka wrote: "Please include ISBN (or ASIN) with all page numbering requests, even when linking to the book.

For 9780860919339, WorldCat confirms 558, so I have added that, as well as the translator."

thanks, I'll note that for future. I don't see the pagination, oddly?? Could you check that? I do see that the translator and foreword has been added

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45508 comments Mod
How odd. I certainly thought I had filled in that field! Should be there now.

Lorraine | 12 comments rivka wrote: "How odd. I certainly thought I had filled in that field! Should be there now."

Yup it's working now! Thanks ^_^