Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ LOCATIONS ] > pegasus stables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((pickles))

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((I am not lazy))

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Mhm))

Taylor walked into the stables with a big smile on her face. "Yay horsies!"

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((shut up lol))

Ethan smiled, "horsies?"

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((rude))

"Yes horsies," she looked at him. "What do you call them?"

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((*shrugs*))

"Pegasi, because that's what they are." He tilted his head, a twinkle in his eye. He walked to his favorite pegasus and rubbed its flank, "hey Stormfire, long time no see."

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Well that's weird." She walked next to him and looked at the pegasus. "Oooh pretty. Hi Stormfire."

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "No it isn't, you're weird." He rolled his eyes and gave Stormfire an apple from a bucket on the floor.

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "I am weird." She pet Stormfire, "look he likes me."

((it's a male right?))

message 10: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((yeah))

message 11: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "You are a Poseidon kid what did you expect?"

message 12: by quq , armin luvr (new)

quq  (190511) | 2702 comments Mod
((Taylor is so immature 😂))

message 13: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((so is Logan lol but yeah she really is))

message 14: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((Lisa is also like 13 sooo))

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((So? Doesn't man my characters are young. *deeply offended*))

She shrugged, "I like you too." She said to Stormfire.

message 16: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Oh ok
MY CHILD))

message 17: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Stop, I'm not a baby!))

message 18: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((I’m talking to Elise
She insulted my child))

message 19: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Oh lol, Elise stop insulting people 😝))

message 20: by Arya Dröttningu (last edited May 02, 2018 02:48PM) (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((I didn't mean toooooooo I was defending you Lisa I love you and Logan is immature it's on his charrie sheet I still love him too))

message 21: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((*AHEM* what about Logie?))

message 22: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((love you too, post tho))

message 23: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((lol Lisa))

message 24: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Nova wrote: "((*AHEM* what about Logie?))"

((YOU KNOW I LOVE HIM NOVA THATS MY FAVORITE RP))

message 25: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Stormfire snorted, making Ethan laugh, "yup, he likes you."

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She punched Ethan in the arm, "be quiet. He likes me more than you."

message 27: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Ethan's smile faltered a bit but he turned it into a shrug so she wouldn't see. Stormfire had been his only friend for a long time, before he had made friends at camp. "Whatever you say Taytay."

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She frowned slightly, he looked sad for second. She pulled her hand back from Stormfire, "never mind. He's your friend, besides you love me so that's enough." She smiled trying to see if that was what he was sad about.

message 29: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments He shook his head, "Stormfire likes you, you should take him for a ride. I'll ride Cupcake." He smiled at another pegasus, one who River had named and ridden when she was little. He didn't know if Cupcake was her real name but that's what River had called her.

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She took a step back, "r-ride him?" She shook her head quickly, "no I'm good. You go ahead."

message 31: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Ethan cocked his head, "are you afraid of heights?"

message 32: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "No...maybe." She sighed, "it's just that, they are so high." She crossed her arms looking down.

message 33: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments He shook his head, "you should try it."

message 34: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Mmm, what if I fall off and die?"

message 35: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments He smiled, "the pegasus will catch you or I'll catch you."

message 36: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Catch me after I die?" She looked up at him turning a little pale.

message 37: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments He laughed, "no we'll catch you before you die Taylor." He came over and cupped her face, "you don't have to go if you don't want to."

message 38: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((gtg))

message 39: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((bye *waves sadly*))

She looked into his eyes to see if he was serious. 'If I fall I won't die' she said to herself multiple times before nodding her head. "Ok, I'll do it. But if I do fall I'm bringing you with me."

message 40: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments He squeezed her hand and smiled at her, "you're going to love it." He helped her up onto Stormfire and climbed onto Cupcake. "Stormfire, do what you did to me the first day I rode you. Nice and easy."

message 41: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She nodded again her stomach sick with nerves. Stormfire won't let her fall. Ethan won't let her fall. She was on Stormfire and she didn't know how it happened. Nice and easy, "y-yeah Stormfire. Nice and easy." She pet him to see if it would help.

message 42: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Ethan looked over at her, she looked pale and there was a greenish tint to her face. "Are you sure you want to do this Taylor?"

message 43: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She looked up a little jumpy, "yeah yeah. Totally, lets do it." She looked back down and clutched Stormfire.

message 44: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Ethan was starting to get worried for her, if she was freaking out Stormfire would feel it. As their pegasi walked out of the stable, he patted her leg, "you're going to be fine."

message 45: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Mhm," she muttered and looked ahead. Calm down calm down calm down. She closed her eyes and let out a breath, "I'm good." She smiled at Ethan reassuring him.

message 46: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Ethan nodded at her and urged Cupcake forward and out of the stables. The pegasus spread her wings and took off, making Ethan smile. The take-offs were his favorite part and he couldn't help but laugh. He looked back at Taylor and was relieved to see she seemed a bit better.

message 47: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She was still clutching Stormfire but was smiling. It was so pretty up here, even though she might fall, all she has to do is not look down. Ethan was a little bit farther than before. He looked happy, she loosened her grip and pet Stormfire. "Hi."

message 48: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Ethan let out a whoop of joy when Cupcake spun in the air. They flew back to where Taylor was, "how are you doing?"

((gtg goodnight))

message 49: by Arthur (last edited May 02, 2018 07:43PM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((oki goodnight))

"I'm doing better," she laughed at Ethan's face. He looked so happy and excited. "You look like a dork." Stormfire flew a little ahead fast and she clutched him.

message 50: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments He winked, "I am a dork." He smiled when Stormfire sped up, he really wanted Taylor to feel comfortable riding.

« previous 1