« previous 1

message 1: by quq , armin luvr (new)

quq  (190511) | 2702 comments Mod
Idk

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments this is cool

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments yaa

message 4: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments Lily slowly walked into the library, eyes wide. She'd just climbed the rope ladder, and was still faintly nauseated from the effort. Peering around a shelf, she let out a sigh of relief as she realized there weren't many people. Just a few, lingering around the shelves. She stepped closer to the shelf, then climbed to the top, where she could see everything. That was one of the problems of being so short and so young; you were always looked down upon. Literally.

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Rocky was tinkering with a little toy robot that she was making. She was so bored, but making little toys were fun...most of the time. There weren't a lot of people around, mostly Athena kids. She saw a little girl, the girl didn't look familiar. Rocky looked up at her. "Hello?"

message 6: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments Lily flinched. No, the person wasn't talking to her. And even if she was, she couldn't talk to her. She might lose her control, and she didn't want to destroy the treehouse library. It was so pretty, and there were people inside. Ignoring whoever had said "hello" she crawled to the other side of the shelf, then leaped onto another. The gap was barely two feet wide, but a hard enough challenge for her.

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments The girl looked scared or worried. She couldn't tell. But the girl moved away. What was she dong? Rocky stood up and followed the girl from the ground. "Be careful. You might fall." She warned, the girl was so small. She was probably 5 or 6. "Who's your parent?" She asked, she still couldn't figure out.

message 8: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments Lily stopped. The girl was following her. Shaking slightly, she wondered if she would stop following her if she answered her questions. "I won't fall. And Zeus," she added. She started crawling again. It was better not to let the girl talk to her. She might try to touch her. And if that happened, Lily might hurt her. Accidentally, but it wold still hurt.

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Right after the girl said she wouldn't fall she slipped but regained her balance. Zeus. He's scary, she met him once and that didn't end well. "Oh, Zeus. That must be...weird." She laughed a little and continued to follow her. She looked like she was shaking. From fear? Or anger? "You have some cabin mates right?" She couldn't imagine being alone.

message 10: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments Lily stopped again. She'd almost lost her balance. That wasn't good. If she fell, she might lose herself and call down some lightning. She'd need to be careful.
The girl was still following her. Well, as long as she didn't come any closer, that was okay. "Um...one maybe...but none of them are here at Camp Half Blood."

message 11: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 3 comments ((yay! you added a treehouse library! *squeal*))

message 12: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 3 comments ((can I join in?))

message 13: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Rocky was trying to fix her shoe so she had to hop a little. "That's too bad. Why not?" She started walking normally again and wondered why the girl was being so shy. Maybe she didn't want her to talk to her. That's probably most likely. Should she leave her alone? But she was curious.

message 14: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "Because...didn't Zeus say he wouldn't have any children? Also, I don't think Hera's very happy right now...Zeus'll probably have to be on his guard or Hera might beat him up or something..." Lily said thoughtfully. She turned, and spotted a higher shelf. Standing up, she leaped over several shelves till she got to the wall, where she started to climb.

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She nodded, "makes sense. But why aren't the half bloods here with you?" She asked watching her climb. She was worried that the girl would fall. But she seemed strong enough and if she did fall Rocky would just catch her. Or try to. Either way, the girl wouldn't get it hurt. "What are you trying to do?" She added.

message 16: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "What half bloods? I came here because I wanted to." Lily said. The girl was still following her. That meant she had to make sure she wouldn't fall, because most likely the girl would try to catch her. And something bad might happen if she tried.
She climbed higher, reaching to the shelves. Slowly, they were getting taller the higher she went. She reached upward, trying to find the next shelf, when she realized that there were none. So...she'd go down, or sideways, then.

message 17: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "You said that you might have a half sibling." I explained. The girl made it to the top. She still didn't know why the girl was climbing the shelves in the first place. She could get hurt or kicked out for it. But there was no watching so it probably didn't matter. "What are you doing?"

message 18: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "Oh, I don't know. They probably left on a mission or something. Or maybe they went to the other camp." Lily said. She looked around. Now she was really scared. She wouldn't be able to move to the right or left. Her arms weren't wide enough. "I'm climbing." She said. Would she be able to go back down? She stared at the ground. Wait...there had been a girl, Thalia, who had visited before. She told her that children of Zeus may be able to fly...

message 19: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "The other camp?" She didn't know what she was talking about. The girl looked to the left then the right. Was she stuck? Maybe. Rocky moved closer to the shelves just in case. The girl probably didn't need her help though.

message 20: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "What was it called...? Camp...Jupiter, I think. It's for the Romans." Lily looked down again. She wasn't TOO high up. And besides, she'd only break a couple of bones if she fell. Nothing too painful, since she'd probably go into shock and wouldn't feel the pain. Deciding with finality, she jumped, preparing to control the wind.

message 21: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Oh, the Romans. Cool." She watched the girl. She looked like she was debating something in her head. Then she jumped. Ricky's eyes widened. "Hey!" She now realized that she didn't know her name. Rocky held her arms out preparing to catch her.

message 22: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments The second Lily was in the air, she imagined being a bird, some type of falcon, perhaps. For a few seconds, she fell, and thinking she'd failed, she almost closed her eyes, but suddenly, a foot above the ground, she stopped. She was floating. Slowly, she flew around the girl -a hephaestus, maybe? Lily deduced from the metal thing she was tinkering with. Almost smiling in her success, Lily softly landed on the floor.

message 23: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Woah, that was so cool." She said as the girl landed on the ground. "How'd you do that?" She felt stupid. "Right you can control the wind. Duh." She smiled. "What's your name? I never actually asked."

message 24: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "Lily." She stepped backward. "Your a Hephaestus camper." She added.

message 25: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Hi Lily. Yes I am. How'd you know?" She asked her.

message 26: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "You look like one." She said simply. She headed towards the history section, and started looking through a WWII picture book.

message 27: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Rocky followed her. "How do I look like a Hephaestus?" She asked watching her.

message 28: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "You're carrying metal bits and tinkering with them, and you have gloves, and your hands look kind of dirty." Lily said, turning the page. She scanned the pictures. The author was talking about what the people were subjected to in the different concentration camps. "These kind of remind me of Nana." ((she called her maid nana))

message 29: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "How could you know my hands were dirty if I'm wearing gloves?" She looked down at the book. It was a book about WWII. She hated WWII. The concentrations camps, the germans, everything. It was just so stupid. "Nana?"

message 30: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "My maid. I accidentally killed her, and then a satyr found me after the fire." Lily said casually. She flipped the page. "Your gloves are dirty, and I can see some grease on your wrists around your gloves." She said. She wondered idly what the Hephaestus campers did together. She was always alone in her cabin, so usually she drew, or read books.

message 31: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Rocky sighed, "wow. That's horrible. I'm sorry." She couldn't imagine living with the guilt of killing someone. Especially at such a young age. She looked down at her wrist they were greasy, but she couldn't help it. When she was fixing and making she didn't pay attention to her messiness.

message 32: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "Hmmm? Really." Lily said idly. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything. If anyone should be sorry, it'd be her." ((I have to go, bye))

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Oki bye))

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that. No one should go through that." She pulled her hair slightly, out of habit, and got grease on it. Then again grease was all over her hair so it didn't matter.

message 34: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "Oh. Well...it wasn't that bad, really. I was more glad that it was over...I think. I don't know...I've blocked off my emotions from that memory..." Lily said thoughtfully.

message 35: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Rocky watched her explain. "Really? Blocked off everything?" She asked a little shocked. How did. she do that/.Rocky can barely figure out how to go to sleep at the right time. Rocky looked at her curiously.

message 36: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "Yup. The doctors said I should, or I might go insane, or stop sleeping and eating, and die." Lily said.

message 37: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "But that's insane! Bottling up all those emotions. Sooner or later you'll explode!" Rocky didn't mean to snap at her. She was just upset that these idiot doctors are telling this little girl to do that. "Sorry," she mumbled.

message 38: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments "It's okay." She said, looking a bit surprised by the way Rocky was acting. "You're being kind of nice to me. Are you sure you want to do that? I appreciate your pity, but it's best if you leave me alone, because firstly, most of the campers my age hate me, and secondly, I might accidentally kill you too. Since I've blocked out my emotions, I can think about this topic rationally, and I've decided that too much personal connection and interaction between other people might trigger my lightning."

message 39: by Hui Xin (last edited May 21, 2018 08:13PM) (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 3 comments ((I'm joining this rp whether you like it or not cause on one answer me when I first asked. & I'm using Astari))
"Oh hi!" A girl popped out from one of the shelves, she was holding, Book of Lists, she stumbled over a vine, "Whoopsie. Sorry, I'm clumsily." She lowered her voice, "even for a goddess." She held out her hand, "I'm Astari! And you are?"

message 40: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments ((Oh, sorry I didn't respond to that. I thought Lisa might, because I don't really mind either way, and she's been a mod (even though that doesn't really have to do with it) longer than me. Also, do you know how to use italic on here? I mean, obviously you do since you did that for Book of Lists, but I was wondering how))

message 41: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments ((Also, one more thing before I comment with Lily, which person is Astari holding her hand out to?))

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((so do we have an order? like Hui, Mina, then me?))

message 43: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments ((Can we just post whenever? Because I'm not on when everyone else is because of my time zone, so I'll have an easier time just posting when I'm here))

message 44: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments ((But when we're all on here, I'm fine with that order : ) ))

message 45: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((sure just wondering so we don't post at the same time))

message 46: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments ((Yup, Hui, me then you is fine. Sorry, I just meant when there were wide gaps when none of us were on here. So..it's my turn I guess))

message 47: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments Lily shook Astari's hand quickly, having to reach upward slightly to do so because of her small size. As soon as she'd moved her arm up and done once, she backed away. I wish I'd worn gloves, she thought to herself. She had nothing specifically against Astari, but she did have something against shaking people's hands. Or touching anyone, for that matter. "I'm Lily."

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((ya))

Rocky turned to Astari. "Hi, I'm Rocky." She looked down at Lily, she didn't seem to nervous so she guessed that Astari wasn't so scary. "What's the books you have there?"

message 49: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | -253 comments ((uh...is Hui offline? Since it's her turn))

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((idk, HUIIIIIII))

« previous 1