Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available for Betas

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Troske | 55 comments Hey Alex,
I just recently finished my first book of a planned series and am looking for readers. It's a teen/young adult, fiction piece in the realm of sci-fi/fantasy. If you like X-men, Heroes, or Percy Jackson type stuff, then you should enjoy this. Let me know if you're interested or want a summary or whatever. It is a bit long (almost 160,000 words) so if you feel like tackling it I'd greatly appreciate it. You can reach me at ryantroske@gmail.com

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Dickinson | 9 comments I'd love to send you my short inspirational stories. I have 4 in total. I'm new too! Let me know if this sounds good to you and I can email them to you. here is my email books@nataliedickinsonauthor.vpweb.com

message 3: by Sabina (new)

Sabina Khan Hi Alex,

I am just finishing up my YA Paranormal Fantasy/Romance novel based on Hindu mythology (approx. 100,000 words) and I am looking for beta readers. I am hoping for feedback regarding characters and plot. If you are interested please email me at sabinakk@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Sabina

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Alex I have a novel finished up which is a Biblical Romance and I am looking for betareaders please email at princessonika25@gmail.com

message 5: by Lara (new)

Lara Fanning (larafanning) | 9 comments Hi Alex,

I have a YA novel that I need BETA readers for. It is targeted at a younger audience, and is a utopian/ dystopian, adventure, action novel, with little flecks of sci-fi and romance throughout it (similar to the hunger games genre).
Would you be interested in this? It is 80,000 words long and has been professionally edited, but I need some BETA readers to see what they think of it, as I have positively read the manuscript to death and can no longer see it with a clear eye.

Thanks in advance,
Lara

If you're interested, please email me at animal_girl333@hotmail.com for I don't check goodreads very often.

message 6: by Jonny (new)

Jonny Aviv (javivworks) | 13 comments Hey Alex, I have the first chapter and query letter of my book Netherlight: The Summoner's Tomb, available to be read if you have time. It is a fantasy story, and I would love to send you my material if you would like. My email is javivworks@gmail.com, email me or message me your email.

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Fernandez (torissanikole) | 14 comments Hi! I have a book I need beta readers for, if you're interested.

Title: Being Human
Genre: Sci-Fi/Supernatural
Words (so far, as this is in progress): 16,000

"I have always had elaborate and action-packed dreams and imaginings. I have also always loved adventure vids, and gobble up any book I can get my hands on. But this...I've never thought any of those worlds would leak into my life like this. I can't describe it. I was just hit by it.
The danger.
The insanity.
Our situation is impossibly fictitious yet more real than anything I've ever experienced. My life is on the line, all I've ever known has been torn to shreds and burned, and here I am cavorting about with the carriers of this disaster.
Is it strange that I'm not regretting it? That I'm enjoying it? That I am glad my old life has been left in the dust?
Does it really matter?" --Asheik

All her life, (aside from the 10 of her 17 years she can't remember due to a strange case of amnesia) Asheik has noticed an undercurrent of something wrong. The Purpose Organization is in control of everything. They see your every move, hear everything you say, and sometimes even manipulate how you think. But when by chance she meets Drake, a young refugee, she and her friend, Phaiara, know something is definitely wrong. With the Purpose Organization--the mysterious head of the world's government--now chasing the three of them, they are forced to uncover the Government's deeply buried past, and how it may be tied to them, if they plan on having any future.

If you're interested, pm me or email me at v.spiderstorm@gmail.com

Thanks! :)