Challenge Corner discussion

Bone Music (Burning Girl, #1)
This topic is about Bone Music
Let's Buddy! - Horror/Thriller > Bone Music, by Christopher Rice - starting May 9th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Description: Charlotte Rowe spent the first seven years of her life in the hands of the only parents she knew—a pair of serial killers who murdered her mother and tried to shape Charlotte in their own twisted image. If only the nightmare had ended when she was rescued. Instead, her real father exploited her tabloid-ready story for fame and profit—until Charlotte finally broke free from her ghoulish past and fled. Just when she thinks she has buried her personal hell forever, Charlotte is swept into a frightening new ordeal. Secretly dosed with an experimental drug, she’s endowed with a shocking new power—but pursued by a treacherous corporation desperate to control her.

Except from now on, if anybody is going to control Charlotte, it’s going to be Charlotte herself. She’s determined to use the extraordinary ability she now possesses to fight the kind of evil that shattered her life—by drawing a serial killer out from the shadows to face the righteous fury of a victim turned avenger.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63499 comments Mod
Chapter 10: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 3 - (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chapter 20: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chapter 30: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chapter 39: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 10 - (view spoiler)

Ch 20 - (view spoiler)

Ch 30 - (view spoiler)

message 9: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (last edited May 10, 2018 06:04PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 37 - (view spoiler)

Finished - I agree the post-climax was a little more lethargic than I would have liked, but I still really liked the book. It was completely different than I thought it was going to be. (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 814 comments up to Chapter 9 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 814 comments up to chapter 22 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 814 comments up to chapter 32 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 814 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 814 comments Alaina wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"

i sooo ship her and luke