Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > Selling my Library

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AJ (last edited May 02, 2018 04:42PM) (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 830 comments Due to unforeseen circumstances, my fiancé and I will be immigrating and unable to keep our extensive library. I am selling books for $5 each, 5 for $20, or 10 for $35 plus shipping almost all of them in very good to excellent condition. There are both paperback and hardcover available.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16...

The above link will show you a list of my books

message 2: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 830 comments Categories include:

Classics
YA Fiction
Literary Fiction
Christian Non-Fiction
Fantasy
Literary Fiction

message 3: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2672 comments Oh having to leave books is such a tough call, AJ! At least you’ll still have us 😋 Where are you heading to?

message 4: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 830 comments KateNZ wrote: "Oh having to leave books is such a tough call, AJ! At least you’ll still have us 😋 Where are you heading to?"

Back to my home in South Africa

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9377 comments I hope the unforeseen circumstances work out ok. Did you get to finish your program in school?

message 6: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 830 comments Amy wrote: "I hope the unforeseen circumstances work out ok. Did you get to finish your program in school?"

I'm leaving the day after the academic portion ends

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9377 comments AJ - just want to say that I’m really proud of the work you’ve done. Let your faith and compassion carry you through this next chapter. And enjoy every second you can if your engagement and wedding process.

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 430 comments AJ, I would love to add the following five books to my personal library. Could I private message you with an address to ship them to and we can estimate shipping costs?

A Man Called Ove
My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry
Quiet
Born a Crime
The Book Thief

message 9: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 830 comments That would be great Nicole!

message 10: by Barbara M (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2300 comments Nicole wrote: "AJ, I would love to add the following five books to my personal library.

I loved Quiet! Gifted it to my son who has a very introvert son, he on the other hand is an extrovert. I hope it helps him to understand his son! I found it insightful to both sides of that equation.

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 430 comments Barbara wrote: "I loved Quiet! Gifted it to my son who has a very introvert son, he on the other hand is an extrovert."

I've actually already read it, but its definitely a book I would like to own. Same goes for Born a Crime and The Book Thief.