Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

Victoria Aveyard
This topic is about Victoria Aveyard
BOOKS > Red Queen Series

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (last edited May 02, 2018 04:22PM) (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
To Celebrate the upcoming release of War Storm (which I am pumped for) I thought I would open a discussion page for the red queen series by Victoria Aveyard!

Book One - Red Queen
Book Two - Glass Sword
Book Three - Kings Cage
Book Four - War Storm
NOVELLA - Cruel Crown ( #o.1 Queen's Song & #o.2 Steel Scars)

So I am interested to know people's thoughts because I know there is a lot of divide about the series.

FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS BELOWWW

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Eames | 14 comments I have read all 3 Red Queen series so far (assuming you are talking about the Victoria Aveyard books). I loved the 1st one, but have become more disillusioned with the subsequent ones - to a point where I am unsure whether or not I will read the last one. Although, tbh, I will just so I can say the series is completed. I thought Red Queen itself was a brilliant concept but not strong enough to carry through 4 very long books. I know others will disagree with me (and that's fine, I never take discussion on boards like this personally) but would love to hear people's opinions either way.

message 3: by EndlessPages (new)

Sara wrote: "I have read all 3 Red Queen series so far (assuming you are talking about the Victoria Aveyard books). I loved the 1st one, but have become more disillusioned with the subsequent ones - to a point ..."

Well said Sara!

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara Sanda I am a huuuge fan of the series, but I die waiting for the romanian translation because it's so slow. I just got my third book and I didn't have time to dig into it, but I really loved the first too. I also agree a little with Sara, from above

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

Sara wrote: "I am a huuuge fan of the series, but I die waiting for the romanian translation because it's so slow. I just got my third book and I didn't have time to dig into it, but I really loved the first to..."

hope you can give the third book a try!

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara Sanda I will as soon as I can!

message 7: by EndlessPages (new)

Deidre(Dee) ~ Official Bookworm ~ wrote: "I have not read these yet, but I am going to start now!"

yay!

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I have read them before.