Goodreads Choice Awards Book Club discussion

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
This topic is about A Court of Wings and Ruin
Archive - Award Winners > A Court of Wings and Ruin - May 2018

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savanes, Moderator (last edited May 02, 2018 07:35AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Savanes | 2056 comments Mod
Winner of the YA Fantasy Award

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas

This is the 3rd book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. We read A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury last year. Feel free to join the previous discussions.

Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's manoeuvrings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit – and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords – and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all.

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 13 comments Do we just read this at any time or is there a set date and a daily page break down? Just checking

message 3: by Savanes, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

You read it at your own pace. I'm about to start today :) I'm aiming for 5-10% per day to give you an idea.

Susan (jazzescrapper) | 13 comments That's a great start. I will restart this on the weekend. I started it and never got to finish. Not because I didn't like it but because I had joined an intense but fun reading challenge and I couldn't make it work for the challenges. I started it I think last June. I really want to finish it so this buddy read will help me get it done finally

message 5: by Savanes, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

I'm at Chapter 21 (33%)
I found the first 20%-25% very interesting up to the point when (view spoiler). The last 10% have been a bit boring, (view spoiler). I hope the story picks up.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Court of Wings and Ruin (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarah J. Maas (other topics)