Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA/Fantasy— 72,973 words

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.L.H (last edited May 02, 2018 06:28AM) (new)

C.L.H | 3 comments Hey all,

Im seeking beta readers for a YA/Fantasy novel. I have a completed manuscript at 72,972 words, ready to be read. I am looking for beta readers who are keen to read the story and share with me their feedback.

The story is about a girl named Lexi who learns she belongs to a country of another world— Vassari. Her parents hid her as a child in the human world, far from the reach of a catastropic evil that was taking over Vassari, believing that exile was the only way to slow the spread of the evil. However, upon discovering a key that transports her to the war-torn land of Vassari and into a world of magic, Lexi learns that she’s actually the other world’s last hope at breaking free from the curse.

For those interested, please leave a comment with your email, or alternatively you can email me at: clhbooks@outlook.com

message 2: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Hello, I can beta-read the first 3 chapters or 10k words of your story if you like. I prefer to do smaller increments so I can really focus on what I'm reading as it helps me to be more thorough, which is what you want for a beta-reader. I also provide little notes or helpful suggestions if my eye catches something. I'm positive, friendly, insightful, and very gentle with my constructive criticism. If this is okay with you, please email me at

s.davis2016@hotmail.com

Thank you for your consideration,

S L

message 3: by Ime (new)

Ime Atakpa | 82 comments I’d like to read it.
ime.atakpa@yahoo.com