Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

TV > West World

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
SPOILER WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Ford | 14 comments I watched Season 1 and it was...different. It just seemed so disturbing that people could go to a park like this where they can do WHATEVER to the "hosts" without them being able to fight back. I guess the concept is the park truly brings out who you are deep down. I haven't felt compelled to watch Season 2 though.

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Well, better than killing real people....IF the hosts wouldn't have awareness.
Why didn't you continue watching?
I must say it really has its ups and downs, sometimes I get bored and think of quitting but I must say I am curious where it is headed with the rebellion.

message 4: by Mariion2404 (new)

Mariion2404 That's disturbing but I'm curious too. I want to know what will happen to the hosts !

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Ford | 14 comments Susy wrote: "Well, better than killing real people....IF the hosts wouldn't have awareness.
Why didn't you continue watching?
I must say it really has its ups and downs, sometimes I get bored and think of quit..."

I guess I got bored. I did binge watch so maybe it was just brain overload. I saw in a preview and it was even mentioned in season 1 about another park with a different theme so that has me a little curious. I will probably start Season 2 since its quite a few episodes in.