Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

TV > Game of Thrones

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
SPOILER WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Love love love the show, but there's just too much time between seasons so I always have to rewatch the last season before starting the new one...

A girl has no name (jennygodin) Love this show & the books!

message 4: by Beza (new)

Beza Addis | 4 comments I still can’t believe we have to wait another YEAR for it to come back. The wait is going to kill me

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 16 comments Ikr! I love it so much. I'm also dreading it though because its supposed to be the last season! T.T I haven't read the books yet though either. I'm saving those for when the show ends.

Anybody want to make any predictions? Or what they hope happens that they're looking forwards too? I'd like to know your favorite characters and ships too. :)

♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ GOT never disappoints!!! This show is everything!!! I recommend it to EVERYONE :D

OMG! how is everyone feeling about the way season 7 ended? I seriously had to pick my mouth up off the floor! So much for (view spoiler)

♥I have so many favorite characters. I love Daenerys, she's my #1, Jon, is my #2, Arya, Tyrion, Jorah, Samwell, Bronn, Brienne, Podrick, Tormund, Gilly, Gendry and Sandor aka The Hound♥

Characters I absolutely hate... Cersei Lannister!!! She better die a horrible death or I won't be happy!

Characters I ship are Samwell & Gilly (obviously), Tormund & Brienne (haha), Gendry & Arya. I was totally down for Jon & Daenerys but now that we know (view spoiler) I don't know how it's going to play out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And though the idea is gross to us it is not frowned upon by the Targaryen. So, I guess we shall see what is to come of it lol.

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather W | 7 comments I have watched all of the series so far, am showing my S.O. at the moment - just watched the episode with Olena Tyrell and Jamie Lannister. It's funny watching his reactions and hearing his predictions. Having to avoid telling him spoilers is difficult tho - I just want to say Oh my sweet summer child all the time

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments This show is too addictive! But I tried to read the books and couldn't get into them. Too many P.O.V is books bothers me :(