South Shore Readers discussion

The Interestings
This topic is about The Interestings
Book Clubs- Past > Discussion: The Interestings

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Haider (jessicahaider) | 1106 comments Mod
Our August book is the novel The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer.

We are meeting in person on August 24th in Hingham. You can RSVP to that event here: https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/...

But, whether you can meet us to discuss in person or not, please feel free to post your thoughts on the book in this discussion thread.

I am about 15% into this one. I fear that I may not finish in time for book club (just like last month... I hope that this isn't the start of a trend!)

Joanie | 492 comments Mod
You're ahead of me, I've read about 15 lines! I hope to have this and the September book done for September. I need to stop getting distracted by new books at the library. I have book ADHD

Joanie | 492 comments Mod
I have only read a little but I really like it so far.

I may be 50% done in time for the meeting!

Donna | 8 comments Hoping to still make today. We just let our contractor go in the middle of a project (it's a disaster) and meeting with someone else today praying he will pick up the job - waiting to hear what is a convenient time for him. Hoping the timing will work out. Happy sunny Sunday!

message 7: by Jackie (new) - added it

Jackie | 59 comments Where do you live? My good friend's father is a contractor (my boyfriend worked for him for many years) on the south shore. If you want another option, let me know.