Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

MOVIES > SPOILER DISCUSSION OF INFINITY WAR

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
I don’t even know how to express in words my feelings about this movie. I loved it sooo much though, all the interactions between different characters, the non-typical structure of problem and solution, the actors in that emotional scenes and the ending I’m still not emotionally over ;(

DISCUSS

message 2: by EndlessPages (new)

Plus what are everyone’s theories????

CrazyAsACupcake I think my favourite theory is that every one who turned to dust is actually alive and the ones who are left are dead.

And the other one is when they get the time stone they turn back to the battle of New York (Avengers 1) based on pictures of them on set as Chris Evans is in the Avengers Assemble Captain America outfit with a clean shaven face. Either would be awesome because it means Spider-Man is alive

message 4: by laurel [the suspected bibliophile] (last edited May 03, 2018 02:37PM) (new)

laurel [the suspected bibliophile] (laurelthereader) OMG I'm still crying over Groot and T'Challa (Loki is not dead). Why??

My theory is they're going to get the time infinity stone and do a Cher to bring most everyone back.

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

CrazyAsACupcake wrote: "I think my favourite theory is that every one who turned to dust is actually alive and the ones who are left are dead.

And the other one is when they get the time stone they turn back to the batt..."

ohhhhhhhh cool theoriessss

message 6: by EndlessPages (last edited May 03, 2018 07:45PM) (new)

laurel [suspected bibliophile] wrote: "OMG I'm still crying over Groot and T'Challa (Loki is not dead). Why??

My theory is they're going to get the time infinity stone and do a Cher to bring most everyone back.

"

god I hope Loki isn't dead

CrazyAsACupcake My plan is to single handedly save Tom Hollands life and have Spider-Man fall in love with me

message 8: by EndlessPages (new)

CrazyAsACupcake wrote: "My plan is to single handedly save Tom Hollands life and have Spider-Man fall in love with me"

Now that's a plan!

message 9: by Mark (new)

Mark (markhousley) | 16 comments So, I just saw it this weekend and I was able to avoid spoilers, so I am thankful for that. Makes me think about the pitch meeting for this movie-

"Get this, boss, we'll kill everybody. It'll be great!"

Plus, how can they make black panther 2 or spiderman 2 or guardians 3?

I do hope they just introduce some new heroes and don't bring everyone back from the dead.

message 10: by EndlessPages (new)

Mark wrote: "So, I just saw it this weekend and I was able to avoid spoilers, so I am thankful for that. Makes me think about the pitch meeting for this movie-

"Get this, boss, we'll kill everybody. It'll be g..."

HAHAHAHA i feel like that exactly how the pitch meeting went

message 11: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) I haven't watched it. :(.

message 12: by EndlessPages (new)

RUMELL (Spell it right) wrote: "I haven't watched it. :(."

:00000 you must!

message 13: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Olivia wrote: "RUMELL (Spell it right) wrote: "I haven't watched it. :(."

:00000 you must!"

I will though.