What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

And This Is Laura
This topic is about And This Is Laura
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl (middle school/high school age) had multiple visions that she could not control. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by eva (new) - added it

eva (calendarbusiness) | 15 comments I remember that the girl (unknown name, middle school/high school age) had multiple visions that she could not control. The following is a list of the visions that I remember, although I don't remember every detail, and I may be getting some of them wrong. Not in chronological order: (view spoiler)
I also remember how a vision occured, this time vividly: (view spoiler)
I also remember it gave me the creeps for some reason but I wanted to try it again. I don't know when it was published, but I think I remember the pages and cover looking older, so maybe sometime in the early 2000s?

message 2: by Andria (last edited May 02, 2018 07:15AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andria (airdna) | 2502 comments Mod
I'm pretty sure this is A Gift of Magic - it's been reissued many times since first publication

Edit: or possibly And This Is Laura - I conflate the two all the time. But I know I read this one.
(view spoiler)

message 3: by eva (new) - added it

eva (calendarbusiness) | 15 comments Thank you so much! I believe And This Is Laura is correct!

Andria (airdna) | 2502 comments Mod
Yay! Happy to help. I really need to re-read both of these to untangle the threads in my mind, haha.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Plot details added to header.