TV > Binge-worthy

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
What is everyone loving atm?

message 2: by EndlessPages (new)

I am thinking of watching the Magicians can anyone recommend?

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Olivia wrote: "I am thinking of watching the Magicians can anyone recommend?"

I just watched the first couple of episodes and discontinued, but that's also because I was watching waaaayyyy too many shows so had to let a couple of them go and The Magicians just didn't appeal that much to me as the other shows I was watching.

message 4: by Marti (new)

Marti I re-watched Hannibal the show and I am obsessed with it. If you haven't seen it I think you should check it out.

message 5: by Jaida Rose (new)

Jaida Rose (bookquaker) | 14 comments My favourite t.v shows are Sherlock, Brooklyn nine-nine, Rise, Atypical and Anne with an E.

message 6: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (annabelleclaire) | 2 comments Yes!!! Brooklyn nine-nine, The Office, Archer, and Bob’s Burgers.

message 7: by dolly (new)

dolly (cryptided) | 12 comments legends of tomorrow, superstore, and la to vegas are my favorites to watch and re-watch!!

i never got into the magicians, i tried the first ep but never finished :/

message 8: by EndlessPages (new)

Annabelle wrote: "Yes!!! Brooklyn nine-nine, The Office, Archer, and Bob’s Burgers."

Agreed with everyone of these haha

message 9: by EndlessPages (new)

Jaida Rose wrote: "My favourite t.v shows are Sherlock, Brooklyn nine-nine, Rise, Atypical and Anne with an E."

How good was Atypical!

message 10: by Jaida Rose (new)

Jaida Rose (bookquaker) | 14 comments Olivia wrote: "Jaida Rose wrote: "My favourite t.v shows are Sherlock, Brooklyn nine-nine, Rise, Atypical and Anne with an E."

How good was Atypical!"

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!

message 11: by EndlessPages (new)

Jaida Rose wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Jaida Rose wrote: "My favourite t.v shows are Sherlock, Brooklyn nine-nine, Rise, Atypical and Anne with an E."

How good was Atypical!"

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2!!"

sameeee

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) I love Dear White People.
Season two just came out and it's so bingeable.

Brooklyn 99 is also a favorite. So glad NBC picked it up!

message 13: by Mark (new)

Mark (markhousley) | 16 comments Olivia wrote: "Jaida Rose wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Jaida Rose wrote: "My favourite t.v shows are Sherlock, Brooklyn nine-nine, Rise, Atypical and Anne with an E."

How good was Atypical!"

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I CAN..."

Me three!

message 14: by Mark (new)

Mark (markhousley) | 16 comments Marti wrote: "I re-watched Hannibal the show and I am obsessed with it. If you haven't seen it I think you should check it out."

Hannibal is seriously creepy but so good.

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hi, I'm new to the group. I seriously feel like I need a great new (or even old) show to binge on and get obsessed with lol Any suggestions? Maybe something available on Hulu or Netflix? I like sitcoms, paranormal themes, and dramas. Oh and crime shows!