Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

MOVIES > 2018 release excitment!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
What movies are we looking forward to in 2018??

personally I am pumped for Solo: A Star Wars Story!!!

Comment Below and Dicuss

Liv x

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Ready Player One: read the book and loved it! Hope I won't be to late to go and watch it, but I have been so busy lately....

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (manka23) | 14 comments I want to read and then watch The Darkest Minds. Anyone read the book?

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Amanda wrote: "I want to read and then watch The Darkest Minds. Anyone read the book?"

No, I have it on my TBR but don't know when I will get to it...

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

Susy wrote: "Ready Player One: read the book and loved it! Hope I won't be to late to go and watch it, but I have been so busy lately...."

omg hope you can watch it! I haven't seen it yet either :( do you think it's better if I read the book first?

message 6: by EndlessPages (new)

Amanda wrote: "I want to read and then watch The Darkest Minds. Anyone read the book?"

It's on my TBR!

A girl has no name (jennygodin) The Meg! I love the series & hope they don't butcher it.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Reynoso (michellereynoso) | 2 comments OMG I'm looking forward to The Bell Jar, Fahrenheit 451, and the next Fantastic Beasts. Also Ready Player One which I loved as a book and haven 't seen the movie yet even though the movie already released. Just saw Annihilation - didn't read the book - movie was pretty good, now I want to read the book because we all know the books are better. :)

message 9: by EndlessPages (new)

Deidre(Dee) ~ Official Bookworm ~ wrote: "I cannot wait to see 'The Meg' with Jason Statham. It is coming out in early August 2018. Yippee!
"

hahaha good photo!

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments I agree with Michelle - Fantastic Beasts 😁😁😁