Tiptoe to Silence
This topic is about Tiptoe to Silence
REVIEW > Review request for a Mystery novel

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lathish (new) - added it

Lathish Shankar | 5 comments Tiptoe to Silence

Hello,

I'm looking for a review of my book "Tiptoe to Silence". Let me tell you the synopsis of the book:

Rajesh, a writer, travels to Kasargod, where his friend Sneha lives. While looking at a photo album, Rajesh sees the pictures of a young girl named Radhika, an Indian Classical dancer. Sneha, Rajesh, and Sneha's younger sister Archana end up taking a trip to the beach. They stay in Chandragiri fort while a thunderstorm rages above and finally Rajesh ends up staying for the night.

He sees Radhika in his dreams, and her thoughts haunt him. He decides to dig deeper and deeper into her mystery, and as days pass by, he meets all the characters associated with her in his life. Finally he succeeds in writing his new book based on his thoughts.

When his book gets published, he is visited by a fan of his who tells him a secret that entirely shocks him. Who actually was the dancer, and how she helped him in writing his book, forms the crux of this novel.

Please do let me know if you are interested to review the book, so that I can send you a free pdf format of the book for your consideration.

Thank you!

Regards,

Lathish

message 2: by Venkitesh (new)

Venkitesh Mathakode | 54 comments Hi ...Interested for a review. If paperback copy is available please send me a copy
Thanks
Venkitesh

message 3: by Lathish (new) - added it

Lathish Shankar | 5 comments Thanks so much, Venkitesh! But, as for the book, is it okay if I send you a pdf format, or MS Word, or any other format of your choice? Currently, I do not have a paperback copy. Please do let me know.

My email id is, lathishshankar@rediffmail.com

Regards,

Lathish

message 4: by Prakhyath (new)

Prakhyath Rai (MerryBrains) (merrybrains) | 88 comments Would be interested if there is a paperback.

Please write to admin@merrybrains.com

message 5: by Richa (new)

Richa Nidhi | 4 comments Hi Lathish

I would love to read and review your book. You can send me mobi version or Kindle version if it is ok. The book sounds interesting and I am curious to know the journey of Rajesh and the story of Radhika.

Thanks and Regards
Richa

message 6: by Lathish (new) - added it

Lathish Shankar | 5 comments Hi Richa!

I'm glad that you are interested in reviewing my book. I can send you the soft copy in any format. Please could you let me know your email address, so that I can mail you the copy. My email is, lathishshankar@rediffmail.com. Thank you!

message 7: by Ramesh (new)

Ramesh kumar (mendiratta) | 44 comments Lathish wrote: "Tiptoe to Silence

Hello,

I'm looking for a review of my book "Tiptoe to Silence". Let me tell you the synopsis of the book:

Rajesh, a writer, travels to Kasargod, where his frien..."

..Interested for a review. If paperback copy is available please send me a copy
Thanks
Ramesh Kumar

message 8: by Lathish (new) - added it

Lathish Shankar | 5 comments Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your interesting in reviewing my book. Unfortunately, I do not have a paperback copy. I have the soft copy, available in any format. If you are okay with the soft copy, please do let me know your email address, so that I can mail the e-book.

My email add is lathishshankar@rediffmail.com

Regards,

Lathish

Ramesh wrote: "Lathish wrote: "Tiptoe to Silence

Hello,

Rajesh, a writer, travels to Kasargod,..."

message 9: by Ramesh (new)

Ramesh kumar (mendiratta) | 44 comments Sure, please send me at ...reviewer1970@gmail.com, give me two weeks to post review

message 10: by Lathish (new) - added it

Lathish Shankar | 5 comments I have mailed the copy to you! Eagerly waiting for your response!

~Lathish

Ramesh wrote: "Sure, please send me at ...reviewer1970@gmail.com, give me two weeks to post review"

message 11: by Ramesh (new)

Ramesh kumar (mendiratta) | 44 comments Ok,