2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Apprentice (Rizzoli & Isles, #2)
This topic is about The Apprentice
The Apprentice > Question J

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited May 08, 2018 08:34AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
We see a lot more of Jane in this story. Has she redeemed herself since the last book? How so or how not? Has your opinion of her changed?

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments I have warmed to her a little bit more. She seemed less about proving herself and more caring towards others. I also felt sorry for her with regards to the family situation. It feels like that her brother can do no wrong and she can't do anything right. I hope I can warm to her a little bit more in future books.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
She was much better in this book, accepting responsibility for her role in the things that went wrong as opposed to justifying her behavior and blaming others. I saw real growth and maturation, especially when she would hold her tongue and after she apologized to Thomas. Jane moved the needle forward significantly for me. I’m not yet liking her a lot but I have a healthy respect for her skills. I’m about 85% of the way there.

Viki (vikir) | 28 comments I definitely like her more on this book. She seems to grow a lot this book. I look forward to seeing where the authors takes her in the next books.