Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Laura's plan for May

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4523 comments Mod
Motorcycle Man, yay!
Have a fantastic month, Laura :)

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Lauren wrote: "Motorcycle Man, yay!
Have a fantastic month, Laura :)"

Thank you same to you!

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11424 comments Mod
So much delish on this list! I’m listening to Love and Other Words this month, too!

Enjoy!!!

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Nice list, Laura. Enjoy!

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2817 comments Great choices for the month. I've read several of them and several of them look very interesting.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Jonetta wrote: "So much delish on this list! I’m listening to Love and Other Words this month, too!

Enjoy!!!"

You can't go wrong with Christina Lauren!

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2549 comments Mackenzie mountain was one of my favorites for the longest time.
Enjoy all your reading

message 9: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 443 comments Loved the Dream Man series and I'm currently reading MacKenzie Family series which is fantastic! Hope you enjoy your month, Laura!

message 10: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2604 comments You have two of my favorite I-Team books on your list. Of course, all of them are fantastic. Enjoy!

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Robin wrote: "You have two of my favorite I-Team books on your list. Of course, all of them are fantastic. Enjoy!"

Thanks, and I have a question for you- I think my hold of #6 is going to come before #5. Does that matter much? Do you remember?

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Michelle wrote: "Mackenzie mountain was one of my favorites for the longest time.
Enjoy all your reading"

Thank You!

message 13: by Robin (last edited May 03, 2018 06:23PM) (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2604 comments Laura wrote: "Robin wrote: "You have two of my favorite I-Team books on your list. Of course, all of them are fantastic. Enjoy!"

Thanks, and I have a question for you- I think my hold of #6 is going to come bef..."

I absolutely hate reading out of order so I would say read number 5 first. It's been a while since I read the series. I'm assuming that the things that happen in number 5 are mentioned in number 6, but I can't be sure. I wish my memory was better.

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Robin wrote: "Laura wrote: "Robin wrote: "You have two of my favorite I-Team books on your list. Of course, all of them are fantastic. Enjoy!"

Thanks, and I have a question for you- I think my hold of #6 is goi..."

You're right, I usually don't read out of order either. I hate when my holds don't cooperate.

message 15: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11424 comments Mod
I just looked at our discussions of the I-Team series for some guidance.

Laura, you’re missing the two novellas between #5 & #6 (#5.5 & #5.9) and one of them (#5.9) is prequel to read before #6.

With respect to #6 before #5, it’s a different story arc but you’ll miss the character progression.

Here’s the link to the series list we created for the group read. It has the links to each discussion page (don’t read below the spoiler line) that might be helpful.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Have a great month Laura.

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Jonetta wrote: "I just looked at our discussions of the I-Team series for some guidance.

Laura, you’re missing the two novellas between #5 & #6 (#5.5 & #5.9) and one of them (#5.9) is prequel to read before #6. ..."

I totally missed those, thanks for the heads up, much appreciated.