Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) Bared to You discussion

movie?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ilana i feel like they are banking a lot on FSOG and i don't know that it'll pan out so much. more than a movie - i just want Sylvia Day's publisher to finally release #s 4 and 5. i'm dying here!

Karen I think the crossfire books would make a better series than a movie.

Megan ^^^I agree, I think they can do tons more with it as a show than a movie. Maybe on HBO or Showtime where they can play with nudity and sex scenes more. You have to be mindful of 13 year old movie sneakers at the movie theater, at home it's up to parents to monitor.

I find this story line much more compelling and would be very interested to see it acted out. Both characters have their issues and both characters are willing to work them out to be together, although they are not sure how to approach it at times.

Ilana didn't cinemax option one of lisa renee jones' series? i think that you're right - it would make for a great mini-series!

Megan Ilana wrote: "didn't cinemax option one of lisa renee jones' series? i think that you're right - it would make for a great mini-series!"

Some company did buy the rights, I forgot who. It says it on her website. Sadly that does not mean it'll be made. I read another book where the movie rights were bought then they dropped it. Hopefully this doesn't happen.

Keya Lionsgate bought the right to the crossfire series, but there's been no other news so far.

I think a series would allow the story to develop better than a movie. The timescale of a film won't do one book justice that's for sure. I hope they do film a series for it but I've read that in many cases companies buy rights to books but it never goes further... or it does but years later.

Let's hope that's not the case for the crossfire series.

Erika This is going to be a series on cable. I hope they cast a gorgeous guy for Gideon. Matt Bomer is too small for me. I can't wait until this show comes out. I don't remember if it was Showtime or HBO

message 8: by Brooke (last edited Aug 04, 2014 02:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brooke Marie Here is a link to S Day's press response. Gideon has to be Gorgeous. I hope it does not take years to complete.

http://www.sylviaday.com/faq/crossfir...

Erika Motherofpearl wrote: "Erika wrote: "This is going to be a series on cable. I hope they cast a gorgeous guy for Gideon. Matt Bomer is too small for me. I can't wait until this show comes out. I don't remember if it wa..."

I think I would cast a no name, someone out of the blue. Someone new and fresh. He has to be a big guy, 6'2" maybe, black hair, muscular. If I had to pick someone who was already acting, it would be the guy from Man of Steel.

Aileen Dont forget the last book will be coming out Novemebr 18!!

message 11: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash Aileen wrote: "Dont forget the last book will be coming out Novemebr 18!!"

the next book, which im crazy excited for! i don't think it'll be the last though.

Katrina Jay I have heard she is actually in talks to getting this turned into a tv series.

message 13: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash Katrina wrote: "I have heard she is actually in talks to getting this turned into a tv series."

thatd definitely be interesting! i'd love to see how that played out

Sumedha singh i have also heard that sylvia day want to make it as tv series.....
well i am ready for anything movie or series...
just plzzz casting should be good....
i dont like fsog cast so plzzz dont spoil crossfire.

Aileen Ashley wrote: "Aileen wrote: "Dont forget the last book will be coming out Novemebr 18!!"

the next book, which im crazy excited for! i don't think it'll be the last though."

Hopefully there will be like 10 more!

message 17: by Tania (new)

Tania It has to be Henry Cavill - there is absolutely no other choice!

message 18: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane Kincaid Tania wrote: "It has to be Henry Cavill - there is absolutely no other choice!"

amen to that!

Angiefrances david gandy is gorgeous he is gideon for me!

Kristina Esmas Karen wrote: "I think the crossfire books would make a better series than a movie."

Agree!

message 21: by Liv (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liv Jane wrote: "Tania wrote: "It has to be Henry Cavill - there is absolutely no other choice!"

amen to that!"

YES! He looks just like I imagined Gideon. =P