Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Meet me at dreamlight
This topic is about Meet me at dreamlight
Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for reviewers for my prose poetry collection

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina (new)

Nina V. Rye (ninavrye) | 3 comments I am looking for reviewers interested in reading a digital copy (PDF) of my prose poetry collection "Meet me at dreamlight". The collection is coming out on May 22 both on Kindle and as a paperback.

If you are interested, please email me at nina.v.rye@gmail.com and I will provide you with PDF. The book has only 94 pages.
I would appreciate if you read and post your review on Amazon and Goodreads by the release date.

Information

Published under our self-publishing imprint Word Ashes Press, "Meet me at dreamlight" is n act of self-reflection, delivered in the format of prose poetry. Divided into four parts, it contains poems about nightmares, love, life, mental illness, and, of course, writing. I put a lot of myself and my emotions into those words. I hope to show through this collection the side of myself that I always shied away from sharing. Until now.

Please feel to reach out if you have any questions.

message 2: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Black | 3 comments Hey, I love prose and poetry, and would like to do a review swap with you. If interested, please email me at launguyen1@hotmail.com. Thanks