You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Chit Chat About Books > Next month's reading plans

Comments Showing 1-50 of 520 (520 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Peggy, Moderator (new)

Peggy (pebbles84) | 15356 comments I thought it might be fun and handy to have little overviews of what we all plan to read in the near future. What are your reading plans for the coming month?

August:
Dragonfly in Amber - chunkster challenge (currently reading, but I'm sure I won't finish it this week)
The Firebird - buddy read / chunkster challenge
A Thousand Splendid Suns - ylto group read / around the world challenge
Like Water for Chocolate - ylto challenge / around the world challenge
In the Land of the Long White Cloud - chunkster challenge

message 2: by Janice, Moderator (last edited Jul 28, 2014 07:29AM) (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments I haven't got that far in planning August yet. I have a whack of gophering to do!

So far, I think I may be reading:

Fool Moon for the Toppler
The Valley of Amazement for chunkster challenge, left over stew challenge
When Bad Things Happen to Good People for real life book club
Snowblind for another group's group read

It could all change once I start gophering.

message 3: by Gavin (new)

Gavin (thewalkingdude) | 310 comments I'll be reading:
Lolita
The Divine Comedy
The War of the worlds
Ghost Story
Del am or y otros demonios

My break is over next month, so I'm not really hopeful that I'll finish all these.

message 4: by Lisa (last edited Jul 28, 2014 08:33AM) (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments July has been a really bad reading month for me so I am hoping to do a lot better in August. My plans so far are shaping up like this:

The White Princess - chunkster challenge (currently reading but definitely won't finish it by the end of the month)
Blood and Beauty or Inferno - YLTO monthly challenge
The Book of You - just for fun
The Wine of Angels - chunkster challenge
The Canterbury Tales or Blood & Roses - just for fun (I probably won't finish whichever one of these I pick up in August but I hope to make a start).

message 5: by Travis (new)

Travis (travistousant) | 6011 comments I don't plan but I will read Fool Moon for monthly ylto read

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (caveatlector) | 1731 comments My current stack of books and holds at the library tell me I'm going to be reading these:

All my audiobook choices for the month:
Take, Burn or Destroy
Ramses: The Eternal Temple
Why Didn't They Ask Evans?
A Pocket Full of Rye

for the chunkster challenge:
Luminous Chaos
Memnon
The Map of Time

Interlibrary Loans that are waiting on hold and must be read in 2 weeks:
The Praise Singer
The Awful Secret
A Potion for a Widow
The Fruit of Her Hands: The Story of Shira of Ashkenaz
Shroud for the Archbishop
The Outcast Dove

And random other books that may or may not be read before having to go back to the library:
The Hippopotamus Marsh
Tyrant
A Place Called Armageddon
The Ruby in Her Navel
An Evil Spirit Out of the West
The First Man in Rome

Most choices subject to change based on whim and fancy!

message 7: by Sarah, Moderator (last edited Jul 28, 2014 10:26AM) (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments My plan for August:
- Cloud Atlas - YLTO Group, Buddy Read & Chunkster Challenge
- Snowblind - SAI King Group Read

I also have some reviews I need to write for the following so hope to read at least two of them:
- I, Morgana
- The Queen of the Tearling
- The Monster's Wife
- The Steampunk Trilogy

I need to add the toppler and the monthly challenge books in there too but haven't decided which ones to read. I also REALLY want to read The Daylight War

message 8: by Almeta (last edited Sep 08, 2014 08:46AM) (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10358 comments I will read Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Veniss Underground, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hit List, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷA Discovery of Witches and Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe Monkey's Raincoat
because I compulsively order books from the library when my "plate is already full"!

I plan to finish The Terror for the July/August Stephen King Recommends Group read.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷCloud Atlas a YLTO! Buddy Read
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Appointment with Death, YLTO! August Challenge
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Bird Lake Moon, YLTO! August Group Read 12 Aug
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Chocolat, YLTO! August Toppler 10 Aug
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In the Company of the Courtesan, Left Over Stew Challenge 31 Jul
Memoirs of a Geisha, In a Land Far Far Away Challenge
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library, Sock Hop Challenge 1 Aug
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Stolen Child, Yearbook Challenge 26 Jul

Although I've completed Buzz Lightyear chunkster section, I am continuing TO INFINITY AND BEYOND with that list of books as my guide. So from that I want to read:

Lucky Bastard, Deborah Coonts
The Republic of Thieves
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 1: The Absolute Edition
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Museum of Extraordinary Things
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Vol. 2
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Red Seas Under Red Skies 6 Aug
Sea of Poppies
The Sex Lives Of Cannibals

message 9: by Marnie (new)

Marnie (marnie19) | 2019 comments Dawn my library books are drowning me too because I feel the time crunch
My August library books are:
Mr. Mercedes
Missing You
Everything I Never Told You
The Silkworm
The Mockingbird Next Door: Life with Harper Lee
The Good Girl
Dear Daughter
The Cruelest Month

Plus the group reads, challenge, etc...

Too many good books to read...I need to work the hold system at my library better!

message 10: by Travis (new)

Travis (travistousant) | 6011 comments Be waiting to see how you enjoy League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I thought I wanted to read it but my experiences with GN done by Alan Moore have not been good. I've passed on Cloud Atlas in a few different group reads but maybe I'll give it another look and then probably pass on it again.

Sex lives of Cannibals. Wonder if they do any friendly nibbling or maybe I don't want to know.

message 11: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Wow! Some good books listed on here for August!

message 12: by Almeta (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10358 comments Travis of NNY wrote: "....Sex lives of Cannibals. Wonder if they do any friendly nibbling or maybe I don't want to know. ..."

lol. One reviewr wrote:
"... why a misleading title is a bad idea. It's eye-catch-ability may sell a few more copies, but it will disappoint when the reader discovers there's no sex and there's no cannibals, and hell the author isn't even adrift, he's on a bloody island! "

message 13: by Almeta (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10358 comments Travis of NNY wrote: "Be waiting to see how you enjoy League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I thought I wanted to read it but my experiences with GN done by Alan Moore have not been good. ...."

I'm pretty new to graphic novel reading, "Graphic" being the operative word! But I so enjoy artistic talent. We'll see how this goes.

Travis of NNY wrote:I've passed on Cloud Atlas in a few different group reads but maybe I'll give it another look and then probably pass on it again...."

I've had Cloud Atlas in my physical library for a very long time. Frankly it kinda scares me. Reviewers allude to a lot of confusion...some like it, some not. It's a Marmite book!

message 14: by Cherie (last edited Jul 28, 2014 06:57PM) (new)

Cherie (crobins0) | 20272 comments I am going to stop planning! It seems like when I write things down, it all goes out of the window. It is 3 days to the end of the month and I haven't finished all of the books I started in July except one for the Group Read. I did read a lot though.... I cannot do anything until I finish the last 162 pages of The Book of Life. I may need a vacation day to finish my last two short stories for the Underrated challenge. I have to let the Ian what's his name Guide Books go back to the library.

message 15: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments Travis of NNY wrote: "I don't plan but I will read Fool Moon for monthly ylto read"

Good idea! I can double dip with this book. Toppler and group read.

message 16: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments Dawn wrote: "My current stack of books and holds at the library tell me I'm going to be reading these:

All my audiobook choices for the month:
Take, Burn or Destroy
[book:Ramses: The Eternal Te..."

What intriguing titles! My finger is itching to click on the infamous green icon.

message 17: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments Almeta wrote: "I plan to finish The Terror for the July/August Sai King group read."

That reminds me that I was going to go to the library today and get Snowblind.

message 18: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments Sarah wrote: "Wow! Some good books listed on here for August!"

I agree! This is a dangerous thread.

message 19: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (caveatlector) | 1731 comments Thank goodness Almeta showed up and made a list as big as mine! :)

message 20: by Peggy, Moderator (last edited Aug 26, 2014 07:21AM) (new)

Peggy (pebbles84) | 15356 comments In September I'll be reading:

Rose of Sarajevo: buddy read with Sarah and netgalley review (although we actually start at the end of August)
Hounded: monthly group read
Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch: monthly challenge
Neverhome: A Novel: also for netgalley

And at least one book for my Tasmanian Devil milestone, although I'm not yet sure which one. Maybe The Tea Rose or The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion.

message 21: by Almeta (last edited Sep 08, 2014 08:52AM) (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10358 comments I'll finish up my August reads, which did not go as planned. Surprise!

H. Rider Haggard’s King Solomon's Mines for the YLTO! Be My Buddy Challenge
The Wine of Angels for a YLTO! Buddy Read
Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican for a Stephen King Recommends Group Read
Double Indemnity for a ShortCut Challenge
The Last Werewolf Sock Hop Challenge (to fill-in for The Leader of the Pack entry)
The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax for In A Land Far Far Away Challenge
The Golem and the Jinni for Left Over Stew Challenge
Shades of Grey for YLTO! First in a Series Challenge
Night Passage Home Alone Challenge
The Witches & The Witch's Grave Connection Challenge
Double Feature, Owen King for the Yearbook Challenge
The Misremembered Man Dewey's Decimal Challenge

AND

Dead Until Dark because at one time it was "next" in my Chunster Challenge and got pushed way down the list!

The Cuckoo's Calling Infinity and Beyond
The Providence Rider Infinity and Beyond

ETA: Also looks as though I have a Special Speed Date with Donald E. Westlake!

message 22: by Lisa (last edited Aug 31, 2014 04:41AM) (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments I have had a much better reading month during August than I did in July. I should end up finishing five books, four of which were planned and one which was spur-of-the-moment.

In September, I will (hopefully) be reading:

BOOK:

The Name of the Wind - chunkster challenge/buddy read
Mr Mercedes - YLTO monthly challenge
Prince of Thorns - buddy read
The Magician - Just for fun
The Kite Runner - Just for fun

AUDIOBOOK:

The Eagle of the Ninth: A BBC Full-Cast Radio Drama - just for fun
Hounded - YLTO group read

message 23: by Almeta (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10358 comments Lisa wrote: "I have had a much better reading month during August than I did in July. ..."

Glad that you had a good August. I failed miserably in meeting my August goal. I usually read Waaay more than I did!☻

message 24: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments August was great - This is what I accomplished:

Audiobook:
Fool Moon (YLTO toppler, YLTO group read)
Inferno (chunkster)
Lover Revealed (chunkster)
The Valley of Amazement (chunkster, abc-leftover)
Hexed

Book:
The Fire-Dwellers (cross canada - BC)
Snowblind (Sai King)
Appointment with Death (ylto challenge, ATW - Jordan)
When Bad Things Happen to Good People (Syndicate)

Ebook:
The Giver
Swan

[X]1 Chunkster: - Infernal
[X]1 Chunkster: - Lover Revealed
[X]1 Left Over Stew: - The Fire Dwellers
[X]1 Left Over Stew: - Appointment with Death (Jordan)
[X]1 Monthly Challenge: - Appointment with Death
[X]1 Group Read: - Fool Moon
[X]1 SAI King/1 Sydicate: - Snowblind /When Bad Things Happen

This is what I have planned for September - so far (not finished planning):

Audiobook:
Pines (YLTO Challenge)
The Ghosts of Belfast
My Life as a White Trash Zombie
The Woman in Black
Tiger's Curse Preview

Book:
The Girl with No Shadow (Buddy Read) *currently reading*
Brutal Youth (Sai King)
The Gunslinger (YLTO Group)

Ebook:
The Wine of Angels (Buddy Read)*currently reading*

[ ]1 Chunkster:-
[ ]1 Chunkster:-
[ ]1 Left Over Stew:-
[ ]1 Left Over Stew:-
[ ]1 Monthly Challenge: - Pines
[ ]1 Group Read : - Gunslinger
[ ]1 SAI King/1 Sydicate: - Brutal Youth

message 25: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Funny that I found this thread today while doing the same thing in another group so I'm posting it here too. :)

September

When the Lion Feeds (HF/Chunkster challenges, will finish RR for YLTO!)
The Pagan Lord (YLTO Monthly Challenge)
Frozen in Time: An Epic Story of Survival and a Modern Quest for Lost Heroes of World War II (Monthly read in another group)
Winter Garden (monthly read in another group)
The Observations (monthly read in another group)

***Need a chunkster to get Taz started***

message 26: by Emily (last edited Aug 26, 2014 11:05AM) (new)

Emily (emilserv) | 453 comments August is turning out to be an ok reading month for me. The Outlander books have been consuming most of this summer. I'm a bit conflicted about whether that's a good or bad thing as the last book seemed to drag on forever.

August Read
The Fiery Cross (YLTO yearlong)
The Dark Mirror (YLTO yearlong)
Blade of Fortriu (YLTO yearlong)
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (YLTO August challenge)

August To Read Still...
The Well of Shades (YLTO yearlong)

If the library hold system works its magic, then I'm hoping to read the below for September.

September Potentials
A Breath of Snow and Ashes (YLTO yearlong)
All the Light We Cannot See (group read for another group)
The Book of Night Women (YLTO September challenge)
Shades of Grey (YLTO group read)
The Book of Life (YLTO yearlong)

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilserv) | 453 comments Janice wrote: "August was great - This is what I accomplished:

Audiobook:
Fool Moon (YLTO toppler, YLTO group read)
Inferno (chunkst..."

What's leftover stew?

message 28: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments Left Over Stew is what I didn't complete for previous years' challenges. I have books left from my ATW challenge, Alphabet challenge, and cross Canada. I threw them in the pot and calling them left over stew.

message 29: by Camilla (last edited Sep 30, 2014 05:29AM) (new)

Camilla | 2007 comments Planned for September:
Shades of Grey (YLTO group read)
From a Buick 8 (YLTO challenge)
The Wall (to complete Tasmanians)
Awaken (to complete Tasmanians)
What the Night Knows (to complete Tasmanians)
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection (have it as a quick loan - 2 weeks only - from the libary and have to return it by 8th Sep)
Games to Keep the Dark Away (planned to be part of Buzz's; have to return to library by 15th Sep)

Additional reads (in addition to what I planned):
Irlantilainen aamiainen : kertomuksia vihreältä saarelta
Suojattomat
Welcome to My Country
Losing My Faculties: A Teacher's Story
The Maze Runner

Audiobooks during drive to/from work:
Mikael Hakim
Fahrenheit 451 (re-read, I've read this as a teenager and feel it's time to read it again)

message 30: by Gavin (last edited Aug 26, 2014 01:01PM) (new)

Gavin (thewalkingdude) | 310 comments Managed to finish my August reads. Time really flies.

September plan
Ghost Story
Jane Eyre
Tess of the d'Urbervilles
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
The Mysterious Stranger and Other Stories
The Age of Innocence

Doubt I'll be able to finish all these, though.

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilserv) | 453 comments Janice wrote: "Left Over Stew is what I didn't complete for previous years' challenges. I have books left from my ATW challenge, Alphabet challenge, and cross Canada. I threw them in the pot and calling them l..."

Haha. That's a good name for it. I thought that there was a challenge that I was missing. Lol.

message 32: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 49944 comments I just hope I don't have any left overs from the left over stew!

message 33: by Esther (new)

Esther (nyctale) | 4442 comments Janice wrote: "I just hope I don't have any left overs from the left over stew!"

Well, remove from the pot, add to the pot.... You may have stew renewal.

message 34: by Cherie (last edited Aug 26, 2014 09:11PM) (new)

Cherie (crobins0) | 20272 comments I am almost finished with my last August book and my plans for September are
The Rosie Project for Be My Buddy and my Australia AtW challenge.
Hounded for the alternate group read and buddy read
Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch - buddy read with Peggy
The Girl with No Shadow/Peaches for Father Francis continuing Chocolat Series buddy read and last two books to finish my Mickey Mouse chunkster section.
I have two audio books on my iPod, Noah's Compass and Sarah's Key to listen to after I finish The Magician - just because they sounded interesting and were available on Overdrive - while I am waiting for Cress, which will be the 1st book in my Road Runners chunkster chanlenge section. If I finish the two Chocolat books before Cress arrives, I will start reading American Gods

message 35: by Peggy, Moderator (new)

Peggy (pebbles84) | 15356 comments Nice plans Cherie! Sarah's Key was quite the hype around here one or two years ago (or even longer ago maybe? I see the book was first published in 2006, and in 2008 in the Netherlands), but I didn't read it yet and added it to my tbr only recently. Let me know when you start listening and if I can fit it in, I might read along with you.

Do you have any idea when you want to start Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch? I'm flexible but I prefer to start no later than the last week of September, so that I can surely finish it in time. It's a little over 400 pages, but I think it will be a pretty fast read.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Rosie Project and I'm curious to hear what you think of American Gods too.

message 36: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Good Omens is a reasonably fast read. If you've not read Pratchett before Peggy, be sure to check out the footnotes that he includes as they are funny. He uses footnotes in his Discworld novels too. When I've read books with footnotes before I've often started off reading them then abandoned them but I would NEVER do that with Pratchett's because they are funny and well worth the time. I am looking forward to seeing what you and Cherie think of it.

message 37: by Peggy, Moderator (new)

Peggy (pebbles84) | 15356 comments Thanks for the tip Sarah! I hope the footnotes are also present in my e-book. Hm, perhaps I should order a hardcopy of the book after all.

message 38: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Peggy wrote: "Thanks for the tip Sarah! I hope the footnotes are also present in my e-book. Hm, perhaps I should order a hardcopy of the book after all."

I'd have thought so but I think when I've read books with footnotes in on a ereader it provides a link you have to follow then you press back to go back to the main text of the book.

message 39: by Peggy, Moderator (last edited Aug 27, 2014 04:17AM) (new)

Peggy (pebbles84) | 15356 comments I ordered a second-hand copy of the book. Cherie, I'm now not sure when I can start reading. It's being sent from the UK so it shouldn't take more than a week to arrive. The estimate I got in the confirmation email is between the 3rd and the 12th of September. I'll let you know when it arrives. But you planned your own challenge read first anyway, right?

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (nyctale) | 4442 comments In my list I have:

Griffintown (buddy challenge)
Oryx and Crake, or, if is does not come available The Warded Man for the monthly read
The Martian for another group read

Then books from the chunckster challenge.

message 41: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (crobins0) | 20272 comments Peggy wrote: "I ordered a second-hand copy of the book. Cherie, I'm now not sure when I can start reading. It's being sent from the UK so it shouldn't take more than a week to arrive. The estimate I got in the c..."

Don't worry, Peggy, I can wait for you to get your book. I was planning on starting The Rosie Project on the 1st.

I only downloaded Sarah's Key because it was available, short, and I liked her other book that I read for the Bingo toppler, The House I Loved.

I agree with Sarah's comments about Pratchett's foot notes. I have read a lot of his books in the past, but none for a long time. I started the Discworld series years ago, but lost interest. I have been waiting a long time to read American Gods but I can put it off, if needed.

Sarah was right about the ebook foot notes. Most of the time they have a link. Depending on your eReader
and the format of the book they work. .pdf formats are the worst because they usually do not have links and footnotes do not show up sometimes. It depends on how the book was copied. Scanned books are the worst! Sometimes the text is so tiny that even on the largest font they cannot be read.

message 42: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments I have a few must reads for September but hope to fit others in around these:
- Memoirs of a Geisha - Monthly challenge
- Shades of Grey - Group read
- Prince of Thorns - Buddy read
- Lolita - Group read

message 43: by Pragya (last edited Sep 27, 2014 12:38PM) (new)

Pragya  (reviewingshelf) | 3606 comments For September, my list includes

To finish -
-Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (started but won't be finished in August. Dang seminar!)
-The Language of Baklava: A Memoir (started for August challenge but can't finish)

To start-

-The Room of Lost Things - monthly challenge
- White Teeth - buddy read with Erica {reading}
- The Selection - month theme
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone - chunkster
- Finnikin of the Rock - chunkster
- The Name of the Rose - for fun
- The Queen of the Tearling - review

message 44: by Mariab (last edited Aug 28, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

Mariab | 3059 comments "Sarah wrote: "I have a few must reads for September but hope to fit others in around these:
- Lolita - Group read"

I there a group read for Lolita?

message 45: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (crobins0) | 20272 comments Mariab wrote: ""Sarah wrote: "I have a few must reads for September but hope to fit others in around these:
- Lolita - Group read"

I there a group read for Lolita?"

I think she is reading it in another group, Mariab, not one in YLTO.

message 46: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Yes it's in another group I'm in. I don't usually join in there group reads but as it's a book I've wanted to read for a while, I thought I would.

message 47: by Camilla (last edited Nov 01, 2014 01:18AM) (new)

Camilla | 2007 comments Planned for October
Bedlam: London and Its Mad (carried over from September, started for speed dating)
Children of the Night: Stories of Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, and Lost Children for Madame Tutti Fruiti & Halloween Theme Read
Teräsarkku for Madame Tutti Fruiti
Holiday in Death for Madame Tutti Fruiti
Pikajuna Mumbaihin: matka Intiaan for Madame Tutti Fruiti
Piippo ja verhotut totuudet for Madame Tutti Fruiti
The Witch's Daughter for Halloween Theme Read & Toppler
Of Metal and Wishes for another group's challenge
American Gods Chunkster
A Tap on the Window Chunkster
Doomsday Book Chunkster
Riptide Chunkster
Dark Life Chunkster
Mirage Chunkster

Additional reads (in addition to what I planned)
The Final Frontiersman: Heimo Korth and His Family, Alone in Alaska's Arctic Wilderness Toppler
Ladies' Night Toppler
Hex Hall

Audiobooks
Leonardo's Swans
The Accident

message 48: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments I'm not planning for OCtober as I'm not doing to well with sticking to my schedules at the moment. I have 4 must reads but we shall see what happens:
Horns - group read
A Discovery of Witches - buddy read & chunkster
Odd Thomas - Madame Tutti Fruiti's choice
Swan Song - buddy read & chunkster

If I do manage any other books then I am aiming for them to all be spooky/halloween linked in some way. Then we have the toppler books to add in!

message 50: by Camilla (new)

Camilla | 2007 comments Sarah wrote: "Then we have the toppler books to add in!"

I'm hoping to be able to use some of my currently planned books for the Toppler. Especially the Tutti books are all quite quick reads.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.