The Pegasus Series Fanclub discussion

Titan Spinoff Series > The Titan Spinoff Series!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Kelsi (kelsi_betsy) | 437 comments Mod
Hey everyone! Here is where we can discuss the spinoff series known as Arcadia! I've got a question for you guys, any predictions? Perhaps what has happened to the gang since we last saw them? What these new characters will be like? Discuss!

ElsaMakotoRenge (mantaicysnowflake) | 5 comments I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm REALLY looking forward to Arcadia! I can't wait.:)

message 3: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

It is supposedly 15 years AFTER Pegasus 6, so .... what do you think Emily and Joel have been up to? ;)

message 4: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Honestly though, I kind of wish it would be about Emily and Joel's kid(s). That would be so much more endearing and nostalgic.

message 5: by Soren (new)

Soren (nerosgnik) | 55 comments Kelsi wrote: "It is supposedly 15 years AFTER Pegasus 6, so .... what do you think Emily and Joel have been up to? ;)"

ohohohoho kElsi ;)))

message 6: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Hey! I didn't mean it like that! I just meant it as a general question of what adventures they've been up to ... don't question me!

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 89 comments New cover for the new series: https://www.facebook.com/kateohearnbo...

I'm so exited!

message 8: by Soren (new)

Soren (nerosgnik) | 55 comments Kelsi wrote: "Honestly though, I kind of wish it would be about Emily and Joel's kid(s). That would be so much more endearing and nostalgic."

UGH

GIMMIE

message 9: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Julia wrote: "New cover for the new series: https://www.facebook.com/kateohearnbo...

I'm so exited!"

Hey Julia! Thanks for updating with the link!