1x1 Romance discussion

Rp > Harley & Alice

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Done and done.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments thanks

message 3: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments so what plot did you have in mind?

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments do u know undertale? specificly the storyshift au

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments i wanna do a storyshift charisk, but if u dont want to thats ok, i have another plot

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments you there harley?

message 7: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments I'm at work so I'll be off and on all day. I don't know undertale

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments its ok, i understand, and thats fine, do u mind being a prince?

message 9: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments I can be a prince.

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments ok, so princess alice is princess of the moon kingdom, but she has always dreamed of living on earth, and sometimes sneaks down to earth to see the earth prince, whom she has fallen in love with, one day when she sneaks down, she is seen by the prince, and the two fall in love

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments also im at school so i might be on and off as well XD))

message 12: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments (we can do that. you wanna start?)

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments sure)) alice snuck into the earth palace garden, and there he was! the handsome prince of earth, her heart melted at the sight of him (( if uve read romeo and julliet this will go a lot like that))

message 14: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Prince Andrew sat upon his horse, a large friesian stallion as they wandered through the palace gardens, the night quiet save for the sound of his horses hooves clipping along the stone path. His horse stopped suddenly and perked his ears forward, looking around and snorting, looking for the source of the sounds he'd heard. The prince tightened his grip on his reins and patted his horse on the shoulder, dismissing his fears, the castle was heavily guarded after all. "Easy Demitri, it was probably just a stray cat." he assured him, nudging him forward

message 15: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments a twig snapped and alice froze, she would be spotted! so why couldnt she move, she just looked at the prince like a deer about to be killed, her beautiful figure frozen in fear, her golden eyes met is aqua blue ones and time seemed to slow

message 16: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Andy snaked his head when he heard the branch and spotted a girl, crouched down and frozen in place between the bushes. He stopped Demitri and gazed at her, feeling time beginning to slow as his heart sped up. "W-who are you? how did you get here?" he demanded, yet his voice still remained soft.

message 17: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments she slowly stood up "i..i-i am from the moon kingdom, alice serenity, heir to the throne of the moon, i arrived using a gate way opened by the magic winds that travel between our kingdoms" she expected to be locked up " i take full responsiblity for any disturbences and surrender myself into your custady" she bowed her head knowing the prince probably hated her

message 18: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Andrew listened to her words, hearing her perfectly pitched voice explain herself, then shaking his head as she bowed. "Standup straight. No need for surrender..." he told her, wondering what to do next with her. "What is your purpose here?" he asked, knowing if she surrendered she musnt pose much of a threat to him. He looked her over, noticing she appeared unarmed

message 19: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments "well....i......came to see if i could see u..... anytime im upset or down, seeing your face just....makes me happy" her face turned a slight pink

message 20: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Andrew began to feel uneasy, hearing that she'd done this before. "You've spied on me?" he asked, wondering how she'd remained undetected. "How long has this been going on?"

message 21: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments she fiddled with a strand of her short hair that reached to her shoulders and a bit to her back " a little over a month....... im so sorry, i never had any ill intetntions i just...........wanted to see ur smile one last time...... my father has decided that if i cant find love on my 16th birthday, that i will be force to marry count jade, an evil man, that has fooled my father..... " she was on the brink of tears

message 22: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments The prince slid his feet out of the stirrups and dismounted his horse, leaving it to stand in place as he approached her, seeing her upset. "Your father doesn't listen to your objections?" he questioned

message 23: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments "not at all"

message 24: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments (come on you gotta put some detail, some emotion into it. write it like you're writing a book lol)

Andrew huffed and reached out to her and touched her chin, lifting it so she faced up at him. "Then why go back?" he asked, wondering if he would be able to help her. His father had always been understanding, and supportive. He couldn't imagine the fear she was experiencing

message 25: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments ok XD))

she blushed being so close to his face "i....dont understand?" she was confused and couldnt think straight due to having a handsome charming prince in front of her

message 26: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Andrew shook his head slightly as he replied, "He can't get to you here, he can't force you to marry anyone. I need a princess by my side, stay with me..." he told her, bringing her face a bit closer to his

message 27: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments her heart was racing, her eyes lost in his blue ones, she couldnt say anything, she leand forward a bit, she felt her heart flutter as she tuned everything but the prince out

message 28: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments hope your having a good day ^^))

message 29: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Andrew felt her lean in and smiled, feeling her acceptance and pressing his lips softly to hers and pulling her close, resting one hand on her chin and the other on the small of her back, feeling his heart race and time slowed as he waited for her reaction.

message 30: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments she was shocked, but she didnt resist him, she let him kiss her and rseted her arms on his chest, she felt the wind in her hair, she shivered a bit, but the wrmth from his arms, from his kiss, it made her forget everything else

message 31: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments He pulled away from her and gazed down before slipping a slight smile. "You must be cold, let's head back to the castle." he suggested

message 32: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments she nodded and rested her head on his chest, she felt so safe and warm, like she could do anything as long as he was there with her

message 33: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Andrew wrapped his arm around her and led her back to Demitri, picking her up and hoisting her onto his back and beginning to head back to the palace, hooves clipping along the winding path through the gardens

message 34: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments alice nuzzled her head into his chest and slowly droft off to sleep, she let her prince charming carry her away

message 35: by Harley (new)

Harley Sixx (harleysixx) | 4535 comments Andrew carried her on Demitri until,they reached the stables. He untacked his horse one handed, careful not to wake her and released him before carrying her up to his personal quarters, a lavish room with many bright decorations and laid her gently on the bed, laying down with her and pulling her close as he pulled the sheets up over them and drifted off to sleep

message 36: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments the next day
alice was still asleep, she looked so peaceful and adorable, like sleeping beauty

message 37: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 32 comments ?