New Adult Book Club discussion

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)
This topic is about A Court of Frost and Starlight
Archived Monthly Group Reads > May's Non-Contemporary Group Read ~ A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Micheala | 1457 comments For May, we are reading the next book in The Court of Thorns and Roses series: A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

Join in and read with us and post your comments views and questions below. If anyone wants to talk about spoilers let me know and I will open a separate thread for spoilers!

The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we'd have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I'd now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who had worked so hard and so selflessly, all without hope that I would ever be with him We had both fought for that love, bled for it. Rhys had died for it.

Micheala | 1457 comments I'm so excited to read this!! It's supposed to show up in the mail tomorrow

Attack Salmon officially gave up on the series after this one....

Micheala | 1457 comments Attack Salmon wrote: "officially gave up on the series after this one...."

why?

Cheyenne I just finished it! I loved getting to revisit the characters and I'm dying for the next book, especially after that hint in the back.

Micheala | 1457 comments Cheyenne *Belle’s Book Blog* wrote: "I just finished it! I loved getting to revisit the characters and I'm dying for the next book, especially after that hint in the back."

same!! I love howthis series just entraps you into the characters

Krissy | 71 comments Enjoyed this one...not as good as the others. Really no plot...just character insight. I guess this is a novella type book to set up the next characters. I also liked the other characters POV's.