Former BOTMs > BOTM May: Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 321 comments Mod
Hello, this is where anyone can post their thoughts and reviews about
Cinder
Mark spoilers please.
We will start this on the 1st of May and should wrap up by the last week of the month.

Keert | 49 comments I read this almost 2 years ago and I loved it. I can't wait to read it again.

Pallavi (bookfetisher) I am planning to hear the audiobook. And the blurb seems interesting !! Till now I had avoided reading this (no idea why!!?) , going to give it a go this time.

Tedraoi Malin (magicalmysmalin) | 1 comments I just kept going. 🤣 I’m reading Winter now! Great books, though I do wish some of the relationships made more since.

Keert | 49 comments I finished reading Cinder a week ago and I loved it! I loved it even more than I did the last time I read it

Katie (katieisalovebug) | 6 comments Cinder was good but Scarlet was so much better. I’m currently super antsy waiting on Cress to come off hold at my library.

message 7: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 321 comments Mod
Cress is my favorite from this series

Pallavi (bookfetisher) Wow!!! Everybody are way forward in reading this series... I am stuck in 3 hours of my audiobook... way to go.....

Shannara | 47 comments I just finished this and I really liked it!!! I can’t wait to start reading the other ones in the series!!!

Pallavi (bookfetisher) Finished it.
It was good...a very new concept for me and i liked it...
:)