What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Don't You Cry
This topic is about Don't You Cry
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mystery - Girl who is accused of murdering her last roomate. New roommate is worried. Plot twist at end. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill Tucker | 3 comments I read this book last year, think it was new to paperback. Believe the story starts out from the perspective of an 18yr old boy who sees a homeless girl in a restaurant he works at and starts a friendship. He delivers food to the lady across the street every day since she rarely leaves her house.

Thanks, it is driving me crazy I can't remember the name of this book!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
How does what you wrote in the comments match up to the title of your thread? Sorry, I've been fighting a migraine off and on all day, so this doesn't make sense.

Oh, and spoilers are allowed, just give warning about them or use the HTML spoiler. (view spoiler) To see how to do that, click on the Some HTML is OK at the top right of the comment box.

message 3: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill Tucker | 3 comments I was trying to avoid spoilers and this was how the book started. Thought that would be familiar to someone.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 35 comments The more details and spoilers you include, the better likelihood of somebody remembering the book! :)

message 5: by Andria (last edited May 02, 2018 06:57AM) (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2502 comments Mod
Don't You Cry

And to answer Ann's question, it has alternating POV, two different storylines.

message 6: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill Tucker | 3 comments Thanks Andria! This is it!