Christian Readers discussion

MY EIGHT YEAR!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1865 comments MY EIGHT YEAR!!! (The Year Of New Beginnings!)

Today is my 8th year in Georgia, what a blessing it has been so far! I now have two grandchildren Jaxsen and Jordyn and or course my own children Terry and Nickie blessed beyond words. I have written two books my first titled: 'Stop Look Listen: It​'s Time For A Second Chance' and my second book titled: 'Who Wouldn't Serve A Good God?'. I also joined Toastmasters that has helped me to move out of my comfort zone of 'fear of public speaking' I still get a little nervous but much improved. There is so much growth for me here and I know this is the path I was meant to travel. Do I miss home where I was born and raised 'Midland Texas' absolutely! My son Terry and my sisters Rose, Gail and Linda and there family I miss them all, as well as my church family. This is a season of "Moving Forward and Growth" because God knows the plan for our lives. I also love, love encouraging others by sharing the love of Jesus with: "Daily Divine Words By Diane" by Facebook, Email, Text, Google Plus, Linkedin, Goodreads, on our Subdivision website and or course by word of mouth. I just wanted to share a tidbit with you today because God is so good!! So stay tuned because there is more to come. I LOVE YOU and GOD BLESS!!!- We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.-Proverbs 16:9
And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or property, for my sake, will receive a hundred times as much in return and will inherit eternal life.-Matthew 19:29

message 2: by Rod (new)

Rod Horncastle Thanks for sharing that. God Bless.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Adauto (robert_adautoiii) | 6 comments That's a lot of good news, thanks for sharing!