2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Veronica's May 2018 Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica (last edited May 29, 2018 07:45AM) (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Going light on the planning this month. I'll just see where the wind takes me. :-)

URBAN FANTASY/FANTASY/SCIENCE FICTION:
Iron Gold - 4th in series; carry-over from April ★★★★★
Memories of Ice - 3rd in series; BR (FBR) ★★★★★

HISTORICAL FICTION/MYSTERY:
Why Kill the Innocent - 13th in series (didn't get to this one last month) ★★★★

CONTEMPORARY FICTION/MYSTERY/THRILLER:
Force of Nature - 2nd in series ★★★★

MOOD READS:
A Deadly Affection - 1st in series ★★★
Later Gator - 9th in series ★★★
The Far Empty - 1st in series ★★★★

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11381 comments Mod
Three of your four books are on my shelf! Enjoy your light plan, though those are some heavyweights.

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Thanks, Jonetta. I'm looking forward to visiting Sebastian and Hero again. :-)

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Enjoy Memories of Ice and Why Kill the Innocent.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4507 comments Mod
I have Why Kill the Innocent on my Kindle right now. Will read it next!
Have a great month :)

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Angela wrote: "Enjoy Memories of Ice and Why Kill the Innocent."

Thanks, Angela. I need to line up something cheerful to read after MoI, I think. lol

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Lauren wrote: "I have Why Kill the Innocent on my Kindle right now. Will read it next!
Have a great month :)"

Thanks, Lauren. I'm starting it now. I'm always happy to be back with the Devlins.

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison (rainy-day-reads) Enjoy your month of mood reads, Veronica!

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Allison wrote: "Enjoy your month of mood reads, Veronica!"

Thanks!

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2806 comments Great list. My "Mood Reads" usually swing to sappy romance!

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Good luck with your list this month!

message 12: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Thanks, ladies.

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2538 comments I wish I can keep my list this short. Enjoy

message 14: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Michelle wrote: "I wish I can keep my list this short. Enjoy"

My list isn't normally this short either but this month I really have no idea what I want to read outside of the few I've listed. That's why I've decided on just-wing-it month. :-)

message 15: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 443 comments I was going to say the same thing, Michelle! Lol Have a great month, Veronica.

message 16: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Karen ♐ wrote: "I was going to say the same thing, Michelle! Lol Have a great month, Veronica."

Thanks, Karen. :-)

message 17: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished Iron Gold and it was a roller coaster ride of action and emotions. I gave it five stars - my review.

message 18: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished the newest Sebastian St Cyr, Why Kill the Innocent, and it was another great addition to the series. I gave it four stars - my review.

message 19: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished Force of Nature, a solid second book. I gave it four stars - my review.

message 20: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished off the audiobook for Later Gator - a fun, funny series, totally OTT. Three stars and my review.

message 21: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished The Far Empty, which was a pretty solid, atmospheric story set in a fictitious border town in Texas. It was a very near five stars but I had some issues with the end. A solid four stars and my review.

message 22: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Finished my third (and last) planned read for this month. Memories of Ice was a great book, left me in tears - five stars and my review.